Twitterdub 4g mobile proxy

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
hubbahubba

Twitterdub 4g mobile proxy

Post by hubbahubba »

Hello I have 4g mobile proxies for twitter. I can set the proxies to be sticky for 10 or 30 minutes.
What would be the best way to run these accounts so they seem like real users?
I'm thinking I should have have the account sign in and make as many actions (safely) in that 30 minute period as possible?
And Is there way to set up an action so it's all done in one session?
For example, accounts sign in, search for a few users, retweet/like their latest posts, then head back to the timeline to interact with a few random users and done.
Can I please have help setting up this action in a safe way?
hubbahubba

Re: Twitterdub 4g mobile proxy

Post by hubbahubba »

My action set up right now is
Like tab> custom search > username search> latest tweet
but also want
Like tab > custom search> timeline .... I'm not sure what I should click after that but I want to interact with random tweets on the timeline of each account.

Is there a way to combine these actions so it's all done during one login and then the account signs out?

lastly i'm also going to have some pre actions like follow or retweet on 50% of the accounts that get their tweets liked.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

at the moment, if you want to share a proxy across multiple accounts and have it reset the IP for each, you must only use 1 account per action and have the action run the CMDs to reset the proxy at action start. This can be done on a per action basis, or globally for all actions

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10835

It also works for MASS ACTIONS where each selected action will change IP (note only 1 thread can be used)

It does NOT work on a "shared action" at this time.
hubbahubba

Post by hubbahubba »

would changing IP every action flag the account? You're saying the account follow, new Ip, like, new ip, retweet, new IP?
Because if someone is signed in they shouldnt be able to change IP or location that fast
hubbahubba

Post by hubbahubba »

Like if I have a proxy in Florida for example, the next action shouldn't be in California unless I wait a day?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

hubbahubba wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:19 am would changing IP every action flag the account? You're saying the account follow, new Ip, like, new ip, retweet, new IP?
Because if someone is signed in they shouldnt be able to change IP or location that fast
Don't know, never tested, people asked for the function, so I added it