Mass Following - Only one Artist every X days

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
markus22

Mass Following - Only one Artist every X days

Post by markus22 »

Hello, i got a question. When i go to the follow tab, and i want to follow all people that have posted last week a techno song.

1. I go to the Search tab and write techno into it. then i select date added last week.
2. I select my 20 accounts.
2. When i click on follow, the application will follow everybody that has posted a techno song from last week. the problem is, that all my accounts will follow the same people.

its possible to have here a option with : "Only one Artist every X days?"

when i click on the "share follows over all selected accounts" he is always changing the accounts and the following isnt so fast like this above.
I mean

The App should login into a account A, follow 50 people, then the next account B and follow 50 people (but this people should not be the same like Account A followed)

OR MAYBE i should do 20 threads with the "share follows over all selected accounts" method?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Mass Following - Only one Artist every X days

Post by martin@rootjazz »

You want to use the share followers check box, it won't be as quick, but that isn't always a bad thing. There should be a threaded option, to speed it up if you really must run it at full speed
its possible to have here a option with : "Only one Artist every X days?"
With following, that option doesn't make sense, as you can only follow the artist of a track once anyway, it isn't like commenting where you could comment on 10 tracks by a single user (or like / repost) etc