Issues with one main account

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
FPC2022

Issues with one main account

Post by FPC2022 »

Was working fine for a week. Set normal limits and good delays. Account from my own browser works fine everything is working DM, comment like ect. In the bot im constantly seeing 0/30 and failed for each task or similar.

Starting: 24/06/2023 08:53 AM
Search: Custom
Num: 23
Unique: True
Custom Search: Timeline-RepliesToTweet

"ACCNAMEHERE" blocked from action: Like/dbaccount

Starting: 24/06/2023 08:01 AM
Search: Custom
Num: 25
Unique: True
Custom Search: LatestTweetOf-Likers

"ACCNAMEHERE" blocked from action: Follow/dbaccount

Processed: 0/25
Failed: 0

Any reason why its blocked or failing with these errors? Thanks

I did some looking and removed the block local and it seems to have cleared will wait and see if that fixed it. Any reason why this happened?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Issues with one main account

Post by martin@rootjazz »

something happened and TD put a timed block on the account.

check account > right click account > REMOVE BLOCKS

and you can use the account again
FPC2022

Re: Issues with one main account

Post by FPC2022 »

Getting more errors now. Login verification required, please run a VERIFY LOGIN action with FORCE option from the ACCOUNTS tab and confirm account can login successfully. Cannot find this anywhere on the right click or account options.

{"errors":[{"code":226,"message":"This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can't complete this action right now. Please try again later."}]}
ERROR RESP FROM TWITTER: 226 This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can't complete this action right now. Please try again later.
* TESTING for known failure text: This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can't complete this action right now. Please try again later.
* WARNING: receive automation warning from twitter, blocking account for 24 hours!
Blocking: bitswapnow on: until: 2023-06-25 1719

Was working fine the other day. Maybe i need more random DMs i had quite a bit tho. But yea cannot find the verify login and force option. There is no local block, no recaptcha or phone verify or failed login ect so im not sure why it keeps spitting these errors. The DM one above i can understand. But again i cannopt find a VERIFY LOGIN just the validate account on save checkbox in acc window.