Reapeat Action + User Filter

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
marcus

Reapeat Action + User Filter

Post by marcus »

I watched a youtube clip about repeat actions and Im still confused because it doesn't work for me. I want to follow users from last tweet and I want to run bot 24/7 so what I can do about repeat action. I want to make 125 actions on 10 profiles per hour,then after that to repeat. Here is my idea ( https://prnt.sc/WlBiMuQi2ws5 ). Now I have some troubles making it like this. First is will second repeat action start if first is not done. And I dont know how to calculate how much time I need to scrape( I can lower pause time if that can help). WIll bot first scrape then share action across accounts and then make pause or its going scrape action pause scrape action pause. About User Filter I have question about sex what means fail if cannot determine sex, if I check male and this fail option and I scrape male will I make action with that profile and if I cant detect is it male or female will I still do that action? Also Im running option selected them all and share across actions maybe I can save time if I go one by one.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Reapeat Action + User Filter

Post by martin@rootjazz »

REPEAT #TIMES

This will limit the number of times the action repeats. After 23 repeats your action will stop

First is will second repeat action start if first is not done.
Action 1 has to complete, some failures could occur to cause it to NOT repeat. But it should repeat on completion
WIll bot first scrape then share action across accounts and then make pause or its going scrape action pause scrape action pause.

action will scrape your requested 125 items, then process them

About User Filter I have question about sex what means fail if cannot determine sex,
Program TRIES to work out male / female from first name. It relies on a lookup file of typical English male / female names. If user hasn't entered their real name, then program fails to ID the name. This option lets you include unknown male / females or ignore them
if I check male and this fail option and I scrape male will I make action with that profile and if I cant detect is it male or female will I still do that action?
if you do NOT fail unknowns, then they are included. If you FAIL unknowns, they are NOT included