Hangs on "waiting"

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
scoobeigh

Hangs on "waiting"

Post by scoobeigh »

Hey, recently I have ran into a problem where a process will stay waiting and not run when the scheduled time arrived.
Not had this issue before it only happened since i purchased a VPS.

I will try explain my issue best i can, for example if i want to set it to follow 50 users every 5 hours it will do the following

Processing > Complete > Scheduled, once the time is up it may process 2 or 3 more times but then once the time arrives for it to process again it will just "hang" on the waiting status. I have to manually close and open the bot again and click "Run" in the process manager to start them.

Any information/solution would be greatful!

Thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Hangs on "waiting"

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Can you submit your logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

I will also run some tests with a similar action here
scoobeigh

Post by scoobeigh »

Thanks for the reply.

I have just submitted logs My ID is "logs_lydoshotmailcouk_85016" . Below is a screen shot of what it shows when i checked this morning (23/01/15) seems it started to reblog but nothing happened, as for the others you can see they missed the schedule yesterday (apart from post images)

http://imgur.com/QCmFWqQ,u4bQN3d

http://imgur.com/QCmFWqQ,u4bQN3d#1

Thanks
scoobeigh

Post by scoobeigh »

Just a quick update I MAY have found the issue. I was posting from 1 account with tags that nobody else on tumblr posts so i could easily reblog, however I think i reblogged as much as it could which lead to it hanging as i have "reblog once" ticked, which may have caused the rest of the processes to hang?

I think I have fixed it but I will let it run over night and see the outcome and report back.
scoobeigh

Post by scoobeigh »

Nope, that didnt work. Woke up this morning and nothing was processed.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I couldn't find any information in your logs, I am going to have to add some debugging code, that will log more of the process, then when it happens again, get you to send me your logs.

Is it every time you create an action 2-3 repeats then the issue, or is it pretty random? sometimes 2 sometimes 5 sometime not at all?

Can you describe as exact as possible the action you are creating (does this issue only effect a specif action or many types?)
- please include details / meta / values using / parameters etc etc