EMails

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
FPC2022

EMails

Post by FPC2022 »

Newbie here i have 200 accs i bought that are email verified an user:pass:email. Ive imported them by user:pass and am trying to do mass DMs of an accs followers. I used all 200 accs to send 100 dms each but upon first acc it keeps throwing this error and for anything i try to do really.

loginacid: Check your email In order to protect your account from suspicious activity, we've sent a confirmation code to nd***********@h******.***. Enter it below to sign in.
Confirmation Email sent to
Manual email extraction or pop details not specified, cannot process email verification: heeanitorawad
* FAILED: Emailverify: 3648726487236487268742 : Manual email extraction or pop details not specified, cannot process email verification: heeanitorawad
FAILED: getbot: login: 23947239847982374923847 : Failed to get email code heeanitorawad CqHSUWOWkTYoko
* ERROR: getaccount check: heeanitorawad Exception of type 'LibProcessing.ExActionFailed' was thrown.
WARNING FAILED TO GET ACCOUNT FOR SEARCH
Found after search: 0
Checking to remove any of (0) already previous items from merged logs: 0
Nothing removed: 0
WARNING no items to process: Direct Messages

Whats the best way to buy accs, format ect? And to get this done properly. ANy help and feedback would be appreciated thanks.
mihail

Re: EMails

Post by mihail »

Whenever you buy accs, ensure you get an email account along with a twitter one and that pop3 is enabled on this email acc. Then google for the pop3 server address, port and ssl for email accounts you bought and add them to an import file. You might also test if emails work by simply connecting them to any mailing app (like outlook or apple mail)
FPC2022

Post by FPC2022 »

Thanks any idea where to purchase such from? Also what is the import format for this? To manually add pop3 setting for 200+ accs would be a nightmare lol thanks and also for DM do you need proxy or i was just going to burn the accs one at a time?
FPC2022

Post by FPC2022 »

BUMP plz can use some help still on these questions. Thx
phpbb

Post by phpbb »

You need account with email access. And try to use good proxies and bit more delay between DM
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

FPC2022 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:01 am Newbie here i have 200 accs i bought that are email verified an user:pass:email. Ive imported them by user:pass and am trying to do mass DMs of an accs followers. I used all 200 accs to send 100 dms each but upon first acc it keeps throwing this error and for anything i try to do really.

loginacid: Check your email In order to protect your account from suspicious activity, we've sent a confirmation code to nd***********@h******.***. Enter it below to sign in.
Confirmation Email sent to
Manual email extraction or pop details not specified, cannot process email verification: heeanitorawad
* FAILED: Emailverify: 3648726487236487268742 : Manual email extraction or pop details not specified, cannot process email verification: heeanitorawad
FAILED: getbot: login: 23947239847982374923847 : Failed to get email code heeanitorawad CqHSUWOWkTYoko
* ERROR: getaccount check: heeanitorawad Exception of type 'LibProcessing.ExActionFailed' was thrown.
WARNING FAILED TO GET ACCOUNT FOR SEARCH
Found after search: 0
Checking to remove any of (0) already previous items from merged logs: 0
Nothing removed: 0
WARNING no items to process: Direct Messages

Whats the best way to buy accs, format ect? And to get this done properly. ANy help and feedback would be appreciated thanks.
Sorry for delay getting back to you, busy week.

Twitter wants you to receive an email at the specified email. If you purchase the account, they should have provided the email details. IF you don't have them, the account is lost.

You can try and log in manually and try and see if you can receive the email at a different email address, but probably not.
FPC2022

Post by FPC2022 »

Most twitter users sell tokens...What is the import format for this? Would a site like buyaccounts and email verified with cookies be better. How can i do a mass import of say 100-300 accounts with their email n proxy details ect. It would be painstaking to literally have to enter the details for 100s of accs manually. Where can i get the best accounts do they need to be email verified/ Phone verified or fully verified being both? IS proxy needed if i want to just send 200 dms and burn the accs? If i do need proxy residential or any you can recommend? Thanks guys.
FPC2022

Post by FPC2022 »

Bump
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

FPC2022 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:36 pm Most twitter users sell tokens...What is the import format for this?
Use CUSTOM IMPORT:

For help with CUSTOM IMPORT, see the forum post:
https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10730

Note, you MUST use the CUSTOM IMPORT link, NOT the import button.
You must specify the format of your file on the first line*

line1: spec
line2+ the details of accounts

* If you want to use custom column separation character (default is ,) then you must use the format:
line1: separation character
line2: spec
line3+ the details of the accounts.

Any issues / question, please use the forum post above for further support

Support: https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=30
Tutorials: viewforum.php?f=32

Getting Started with Twitterdub (new for 2022)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVfGB1_ ... swlBFQBn8J

All new tutorials: (new for 2022)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVfGB1_ ... rQItYJO4bU

Older tutorials
Getting Started with Twitterdub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYiZRel ... EflfH0NrWV
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 2WUsB1rQN3

All Twitterdub tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... nlEefs2Gan

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

FPC2022 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:36 pm Would a site like buyaccounts and email verified with cookies be better.
Maybe. You have to try and see what works for your IPs / usage.
There is not one size fits all soltution
How can i do a mass import of say 100-300 accounts with their email n proxy details ect.
IMPORT the accounts. You may need to rearrange the CSV into the correct IMPORT format, or use CUSTOM IMPORT
IS proxy needed if i want to just send 200 dms and burn the accs?
Do you think twitter will notice you are logging into (n) accounts every few days from the same address, getting the accounts banned, then logging into another load of (n) accounts from same address and spamming again. Do you think they will allow that?
If you don't think this is a good idea, use proxies. Do you think it may work? Then try it.

Botting is a trial and error process

Have an idea > test it > review results > improve > repeat > ??? > profit or if not start again