I have 50 main accounts tweeting, how to forward and like every new tweet of these 50 accounts in batches

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
halibote01

I have 50 main accounts tweeting, how to forward and like every new tweet of these 50 accounts in batches

Post by halibote01 »

How to batch add and monitor my 50 main accounts with batch forwarding and batch like functions
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: I have 50 main accounts tweeting, how to forward and like every new tweet of these 50 accounts in batches

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I think you are asking how to have the tweets from your main accounts liked by your other accounts?

Are your accounts tweeting from within Twitterdub. If so you can use the AUTO MASS CREATION option, this will automatically create MASS LIKE / MASS COMMENT / MASS RETWEET actions each time you tweet.

If you are tweeting outside of twitterdub then you will need to run separate MASS LIKE / COMMENT RETWEET actions with PROFILE MONITOR option checked in order to detect new tweets from those accounts.

Both the above functions should have an INFO link you can click to get info ( :roll: ) on