Can these be done in Bulk or at all?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
papamax

Can these be done in Bulk or at all?

Post by papamax »

Hey Martin,

So there are 2 actions I need done and am looking for a solution for but can't quite find them in the software or searching the forums.

1- SMS verify accounts that were not requested by Twitter... Say I bought email verified accounts and have now decided to phone verify / add a phone to the account. Is there a button somewhere where we request TD to add a phone to the account using the API credentials for SMS services?

2- Sometimes there is need to replace proxies on some accounts, is there a shortcut to bulk replace them where I am mapping accounts to proxies or even without mapping, where I can just check the account, load a text file with a list of files and the proxies on accounts will be replaced on the order they are selected. Does the option exist?

Thanks
papamax

Re: Can these be done in Bulk or at all?

Post by papamax »

BUMP. tks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

papamax wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 9:46 am
1- SMS verify accounts that were not requested by Twitter... Say I bought email verified accounts and have now decided to phone verify / add a phone to the account. Is there a button somewhere where we request TD to add a phone to the account using the API credentials for SMS services?
UPDATE ACCOUNT tab
check your accounts
check the box SET PHONE TO SMS API

Create the action, that should be it

2- Sometimes there is need to replace proxies on some accounts, is there a shortcut to bulk replace them where I am mapping accounts to proxies or even without mapping, where I can just check the account, load a text file with a list of files and the proxies on accounts will be replaced on the order they are selected. Does the option exist?
Tutorial:
https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=11672

Goto the ACCOUNTS tab

Depending on program this step may not be required:
1) IMPORT the proxies you want to use to the proxy control

2) CHECK the accounts you want to update

3)Under the accounts list control, you will see a link (if (1) not required this step will ask for proxy file)
ACCOUNTS PROXIES > REASSIGN PROXIES

Now each proxy in the proxy control will be used in sequence to all the selected accounts

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

papamax wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 2:10 pmBUMP. tks
apologies for delay in response