martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Can't Complete Arkose

Post by martin@rootjazz »

replied to email
Gabe335

Post by Gabe335 »

Last edited by Gabe335 on Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabe335

Post by Gabe335 »

Hi Martin

Any news if this issue has been resolved?
Last edited by Gabe335 on Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabe335

Post by Gabe335 »

TwitterBotter

Post by TwitterBotter »

It also happened to the latest version "3.402 11/04/2023", it says successfully verified but still got arkose, had to manual login to solve the captcha
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sorry came down quite ill end of last week. Thursday was rough but Friday couldn't get out of bed. Trying to catch up now, sorry might take a day or two to go through the built up back log
TwitterBotter

Post by TwitterBotter »

When I manual verify, it made me verify the arkose captcha twice on every single account. The bot might only completes it once and not the second time hence it fails to verify even though it says successfully verified. just my speculations though~
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

TwitterBotter wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:31 pm When I manual verify, it made me verify the arkose captcha twice on every single account. The bot might only completes it once and not the second time hence it fails to verify even though it says successfully verified. just my speculations though~
Can you send me some accounts that has to do this. If the program cannot handle it, it's because I haven't experienced it and can see the flow being taken so can code something for it.

Ideally 2+ accounts, one so I can test in browser, then the 2nd + for seeing if the coding is working

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

azorkaii wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:10 am

Mail and logs sent!
ID: logs_66196_eguvenhotmailcomtr_3.4.164_Twitterdub_ (There might be log before this too)
I see this a lot in logs:
2304862389462347: Captcha reported as unsolvable
2captcha returns this for some IPs, I think what happens is, the captcha is too hard and they just reject it. I've tested some in the browser and a couple of times, there was no way to solve the captcha, but on refreshing a few times, I did get to a captcha that could be solved.

Changing to a better IP, will resolve it.

However, 2captcha should be able to resolve it, if enough attempts are made, but a better IP is probably a better solution at this time.

Am still looking at logs for the reported successful but was a fail verification
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

azorkaii wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:10 am Yes, this happened after I ran verify login web, accounts were not fixed but when I log in account manually there was no captcha. And the account is unlocked easily, only clicking a button. There might be a new thing
I'm not seeing this in the logs sent, can you export me some accounts. If you did already, maybe I'm yet to come to the email, but send me a mail bump please.

if not, please:

If I could test the account(s), that would be very helpful in trying to find out what is going on and fix / update as required: If that is ok with you, please export the account(s) (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file(s):

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin