Accounts are heavily banned

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot

Re: Accounts are heavily banned

Post by 982770674 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:12 pm
982770674 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:15 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:58 pm

do the accounts do anything else?

so all accounts always do the same thing and 40 of them do it at the same time?
Yes, for example, I use 3600 accounts to forward a post at the same time, 40 accounts do it at the same time, the wait is 0 seconds, they will complete the forwarding in about 20 minutes, then follow and then like and comment, all of them participate at the same time.
Do you not think, that if accounts ALWAYS do EXACTLY the same thing within the SAME 20 minute period, USUALLY at the EXACT same time, Do you think a load of PHD containing engineers tasked with stopping people doing what you are doing, won't be able to figure it out?

It's a *MASSIVE* footprint
Meaning I can participate once in a while, but usually, it should be extended for longer, right? I now control the time to the hour to complete, is this relatively safe, it is also the first time I have encountered this situation

Post by 982770674 »

982770674 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:50 pm
982770674 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:15 am

Yes, for example, I use 3600 accounts to forward a post at the same time, 40 accounts do it at the same time, the wait is 0 seconds, they will complete the forwarding in about 20 minutes, then follow and then like and comment, all of them participate at the same time.
Do you not think, that if accounts ALWAYS do EXACTLY the same thing within the SAME 20 minute period, USUALLY at the EXACT same time, Do you think a load of PHD containing engineers tasked with stopping people doing what you are doing, won't be able to figure it out?

Meaning I can participate once in a while, but usually, it should be extended for longer, right? I now control the time to the hour to complete, is this relatively safe, it is also the first time I have encountered this situation
I have been using it for about half a year, and I have been using it like this, but it was suddenly blocked recently.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I have been using it for about half a year, and I have been using it like this, but it was suddenly blocked recently.
That is how things go. Things work until they don't, or there is enough evidence for them to ban you. But as well, with the Musk purchase Twitter have been very aggressive in banning bots recently. It's been in the news. Probably you got caught in that round up.

Things change. The sites are not static, always changing, updating, testing, trying to detect automation / bad behaviour.

Just because something worked last year, or even last week, don't mean it will work forever. The sites are evolving and we have to evolve too. I wish it wasn't so, if things didn't change, there would be no maintenance on the program instead of daily trying to figure out what has changed now.

Automation is like a game, sometimes we are winning, sometimes they are winning, but tactics must constantly be analysed and changed depending on the current state of play.

Regards,
Martin

Post by 982770674 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:46 pm
That is how things go. Things work until they don't, or there is enough evidence for them to ban you. But as well, with the Musk purchase Twitter have been very aggressive in banning bots recently. It's been in the news. Probably you got caught in that round up.

Things change. The sites are not static, always changing, updating, testing, trying to detect automation / bad behaviour.

Just because something worked last year, or even last week, don't mean it will work forever. The sites are evolving and we have to evolve too. I wish it wasn't so, if things didn't change, there would be no maintenance on the program instead of daily trying to figure out what has changed now.

Automation is like a game, sometimes we are winning, sometimes they are winning, but tactics must constantly be analysed and changed depending on the current state of play.

Regards,
Martin
Yes, twitter is clearly more aggressive in catching bots, even though I slowed down some accounts were blocked today (new ones) Martin you are definitely more professional in this, hope you are updating the software At the same time, also share some of your latest information with us, such as we have too many accounts, how should we use them better, if you have time
thank you very much
Thoomed1981

Post by Thoomed1981 »

I am also getting banned from many similar accounts. What should I do?
basket random
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Thoomed1981 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:54 am I am also getting banned from many similar accounts. What should I do?
basket random

For now, analyse accounts
where did accounts come from? Same seller?
Any footprints?
Similar IPs?
Footprints in actions?
Footprints in posting?
Are the accounts all doing the same thing? Spamming same text? liking / following / retweeting same posts at same time

etc etc

Then switch up / change what you are doing and see if that improves things.