Hi Martin, I have a really tough question, threading

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot

Re: Hi Martin, I have a really tough question, threading

Post by 982770674 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:16 pm
982770674 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:46 am
982770674 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:24 am

And the software keeps crashing and quits automatically
When starting to run the task, it will often crash, but my memory and processor, there is still a lot of free
What are you doing exactly?

Submit logs: HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

But the program should not crash and stop working. The actions are self contained and if they crash, it's just the action that stops, not the app. It could be memory issues, but if you say it's normal, then it's not that.

IT could be the OS / security software deciding to stop the program running (rare but does happen). Check your SECURITY software, your ANTI VIRUS and windows EVENT LOGGER to see if anything logged to explain it.

If you cannot find anything, if there is a corrupted file, the program could crash out when it tries to the load the file, if that file is MASSIVE and you don't have the RAM to load it to memory. But the app logs will detect this and log the issue. so submit issues and I can check for that

Regards,
Martin
Hello Martin, I have found the reason for the crash, but I don't know why it crashes. When I use the proxy you deleted yesterday, the software will crash, but other proxies will not. I have uploaded it. log, ID: 85956
And please check your private message, I sent you a message
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Sorry I don't think I understand. What do you mean "crash"

Does the application stop? Close? Freeze?

Can you screenshot it for me.

Also, I don't see the app "crashing" in the logs. But I am not sure what I am looking at.

If that one proxy crashes the application

1) explain EXACTLY what you mean
2) email the proxy to me
3) stop all actions / pause them / delete
4) clear logs: HELP >LOGS > DELETE
5) Run the most simple action required to "crash" the application.
6) Submit logs
7) explain to me what you do in (5) EXACTLY

My apologies, but I need to understand exactly what you are doing and exactly what goes wrong in order to figure out why it happens

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Post by 982770674 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:16 pm
982770674 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:46 am
982770674 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:24 am

And the software keeps crashing and quits automatically
When starting to run the task, it will often crash, but my memory and processor, there is still a lot of free
What are you doing exactly?

Submit logs: HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

But the program should not crash and stop working. The actions are self contained and if they crash, it's just the action that stops, not the app. It could be memory issues, but if you say it's normal, then it's not that.

IT could be the OS / security software deciding to stop the program running (rare but does happen). Check your SECURITY software, your ANTI VIRUS and windows EVENT LOGGER to see if anything logged to explain it.

If you cannot find anything, if there is a corrupted file, the program could crash out when it tries to the load the file, if that file is MASSIVE and you don't have the RAM to load it to memory. But the app logs will detect this and log the issue. so submit issues and I can check for that

Regards,
Martin
I use a data center proxy, the software automatically exits, and I just uploaded the log
https://postimg.cc/S2vynzvs
https://postimg.cc/Dm52JHRD
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

it makes no sense the app closes due to a proxy in an action. It should not be possible.

Can you check WINDOWS EVENT LOG to see if anything reported, maybe it's the OS / AV / SECURITY software closing the app? That can happen.

A proxy can crash an action, but not the app. The action will fail / error, but the app should / will stay open.

What I can do is test your database here.

Can you submit your database please

TOOLS > CREATE DB BACKUP AND SEND TO SUPPORT

then send your DB ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Then I test the action with proxy and see what happens for me. If it is the proxy and app crashing it will happen not. If it is your machine, then it should work fine. Lets check and see

Regards,
Martin