Twitter space

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Norman66

Twitter space

Post by Norman66 »

Is there a way to add all Twitter accounts into a Twitter space broadcast through Twitterdub to avoid having to login individually to all to manually join?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Twitter space

Post by martin@rootjazz »

What is a " Twitter space broadcast"?

But whatever it is, it's not supported as I have no idea what it is. Can you send me a link to the function on the twitter.com website

Regards,
Martin
Norman66

Post by Norman66 »

It’s an audio conference that you host for others to join. You long press to compose a tweet and you can create a “space”. I h oh you share to your audience to join the audio channel. So you have speakers and listeners who would be called up to talk and ask questions. It’s a newer feature that’s becoming very popular.
Norman66

Post by Norman66 »

Top left of the one photo is what it looks like to someone when one is active. You would click in and click start listening.

Other photo shows where one is created.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Norman66 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:15 pm It’s an audio conference that you host for others to join. You long press to compose a tweet and you can create a “space”. I h oh you share to your audience to join the audio channel. So you have speakers and listeners who would be called up to talk and ask questions. It’s a newer feature that’s becoming very popular.
Is it on the website? The program automates the website, not the mobile app
libertybhw

Post by libertybhw »

I would like to bring this up for next feature to be implemented.
Yes twitter spaces in on website.

will it be possible to join just from a link? have you looked further into it?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

libertybhw wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:48 pm I would like to bring this up for next feature to be implemented.
Yes twitter spaces in on website.

will it be possible to join just from a link? have you looked further into it?
instructions on how to use it on the website, what it is, what it does.

I don't really (at all actually) use twitter so have no idea
mike

Post by mike »

hey martin twitter spaces is a bit like when somebody posts a story on instagram and you want followers to view that story to get views

for example on twitter you can host a twitter space ( you basically just talk talk to all of your followers live rather then posting a story to your instagram )

i think adding join twitter spaces to your program will be super easy as all the account does is listen to the persons twitter space ( basically just a live audio of who ever is hosting the "space is just talking to there followers")

I have had a few requests asking if i can get my accounts to join twitter spaces. the idea is to get as many accounts to join as possible so your twitter space looks very popular.

Lastly hope your having a nice day and if you do get a spare day it will be worth taking a look at as i know you could add the feature easily as the only action would be to join the twitter space.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

yes I have some info on it now. It's on the TODO list. Got to clear some issues (some major) first before look to new features
libertybhw

Post by libertybhw »

just back tracking to this, thank you mike for explaining.

Happy new year Martin, huge fan, did recommend the software to couple of people over the year. :)

Should I add this to suggestions/improvement thread? Would like to see if this can be moved up the priority list :D