Mass Action - Monitor Profile

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Mass Action - Monitor Profile

Post by martin@rootjazz »

admin880 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:27 pm MASS ACTION Can I select 50 monitoring accounts at once? Or can I just click one by one?

How can lnput listen for 50?
use a file, one profile per line.

Then you get 1 action per line in your file, if you want all in one action, check the box "read in file" (or something like this)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

user520 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:25 pm Has not been effective yet
Create a new thread and provide details:

--------------------------------

Please include details. READ AND PROVIDE ALL THE REQUESTED DETAILS, otherwise I will just have to ask you for the details again and it will delay getting a solution / fix to you

What you did
How you did it
instructions to replicate / screenshots showing the process
What happened?
What didn't happen?
What did you expect to happen?
Why do you think it didn't work, what did you see? Copy any log section you saw

Include raw logs:
Right click the action > RAW LOGS > copy and send me the contents of the file that opens.

Generate issue specific logs:

Please perform the following:

Delete or pause all existing actions. If actions are already running due to autorun on startup, disable autorun at startup and restart the app. Then pause all (or delete) ALL actions must be waiting / paused,

Delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > DELETE

Perform a test action to cause the issue you are experiencing:
<Run your action>

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Submit your logs:

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin

Post by 2857048857 »

How to set up to monitor only the latest media tweets of a target account and ignore the latest text tweets
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

2857048857 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:24 pm How to set up to monitor only the latest media tweets of a target account and ignore the latest text tweets
Currently only MASS COMMENT / MASS REPLY can do this as it has a FILTER option, the other MASS actions do not

The suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

As others have asked for the option to prioritise their feature, I'm just letting you know (it's by no means compulsory) if the feature is very important to you, we do offer the chance to sponsor the feature to get it developed ASAP. If interested write in with your budget (it's simple, the more you pay bigger the priority will be :-) for further discussion: support[at]rootjazz[dot]com