Recent change to increase memory useage?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
beer30

Re: Recent change to increase memory useage?

Post by beer30 »

116,000k without the processor running on startup. Once I start the processor it just slowly keeps climbing to over a million in less than 5mins.

Now once I delete all the processes BUT my watch folder, just so it has something to run, it doesn't climb. It's stable at 118,000k.

I've noticed lately it's been filling the logs folder with errors, I've had to clear almost a gig out of it a couple times in the last 2 weeks.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

So standards to reason, that one or more of your actions is causing the issue. I don't suppose you can readd the actions, one by one, let them run and see if you can find out what exact action is causing the huge jump.
beer30

Post by beer30 »

One following blog popular note action caused it to jump to 725,000k and keep climbing. 2 following popular blogs caused it to jump to 525 climb to 625 and then drop down to 561 and seems to leveling out there.

So I would guess it's the popular note mod you just did which makes sense seeing how it's one of the last things you changed before I started having problems. What I get for trying new things huh lol.

Also when running multiple follow processes at once I see this error randomly: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\PC\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Tumbling Jazz\database\DbLoggedData\de812552-b452-46e5-b4c2-13de8eb096f1__follow.bin' because it is being used by another process.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Thanks for that. Will run some tests and hopefully have an update for you some time tomorrow