*** Arkose Captcha / capsolver problems May 2024 ****

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
yuukiki

Re: *** Arkose Captcha / capsolver problems May 2024 ****

Post by yuukiki »

Same. Currently capsolver is not available.

{"errorCode":"ERROR_INVALID_TASK_DATA","errorDescription":"invalid task data: this service is currently undergoing maintenance due to instability. please stay tuned to our latest update logs","errorId":1}
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

yuukiki wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:54 am Same. Currently capsolver is not available.

{"errorCode":"ERROR_INVALID_TASK_DATA","errorDescription":"invalid task data: this service is currently undergoing maintenance due to instability. please stay tuned to our latest update logs","errorId":1}
as the error says
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

958 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:49 am ERROR_CAPTCHA_SOLVE_FAILED : 400, denied access, blob data may be wrong . Verification code solution error, log: 48648
let me check your logs

<edit>

Blob data looks like it is ok. Can you try again, is it the same issue? If the error continues, export the account and send it to me for testing please:

If I could test the account(s), that would be very helpful in trying to find out what is going on and fix / update as required: If that is ok with you, please export the account(s) (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file(s):

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin

Post by 958 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:11 pm
958 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:49 am ERROR_CAPTCHA_SOLVE_FAILED : 400, denied access, blob data may be wrong . Verification code solution error, log: 48648
let me check your logs

<edit>

Blob data looks like it is ok. Can you try again, is it the same issue? If the error continues, export the account and send it to me for testing please:

If I could test the account(s), that would be very helpful in trying to find out what is going on and fix / update as required: If that is ok with you, please export the account(s) (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file(s):

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
Arkose test account has been sent to your mailbox. Please check. Latest log: 84037 :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

Working now for me

Regards,
Martin

Post by 958 »

It works now, great Martin. Thanks a lot :D
hhk

Post by hhk »

Hi Martin,

During the process, there was a failure in captcha resolution, and error code 400 was returned. Due to maintenance of the Capsolver service, the captcha ID could not be obtained.

Could you please look into the issue of not being able to release the captcha on TD? If it's not possible to fix, I would appreciate an explanation of the reasons why.

Please review the details in the log.
ID: logs_31141

Thank you.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

hhk wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:02 am Hi Martin,

During the process, there was a failure in captcha resolution, and error code 400 was returned. Due to maintenance of the Capsolver service, the captcha ID could not be obtained.

Could you please look into the issue of not being able to release the captcha on TD? If it's not possible to fix, I would appreciate an explanation of the reasons why.

Please review the details in the log.
ID: logs_31141

Thank you.
It's a capsolver issue - as the logs say
this service is currently undergoing maintenance due to instability. please stay tuned to our latest update logs"
Just have to wait for them to fix it. I've asked them if they have an idea on how long it will be. I will keep you updated
hhk

Post by hhk »

Thank you for your prompt response and clarification regarding the Capsolver issue.

I will wait for the fix. Please keep me updated on any developments or estimated timeframes for the resolution.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Best regards,
hhk

Post by 958 »

The website shows that the verification was successful and the fee was deducted. The log shows that it failed. Twitter seems to have updated something again. Log: 80258 :(