Automated / blocked warning message *** AUGUST 2024 ***

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Automated / blocked warning message *** AUGUST 2024 ***

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Sorry I am late back to being online. Had a nightmare of a return home, a friend who had a key to the house to check on things, attempted suicide in my house whilst I was away. Bit of a shock to come back to. I found him in the hospital and he is at least stable for now. But I've been cleaning up the blood and mess of the various attempts he made, also trying to help him, liaise with his family and try and get him back home to Brazil and keep him company as the fear is he will try again.

I'm sure there are a million issues here I need to catch up on and work on the update to get the new update more stable. In truth, I can only be online a couple of hours today, but I'm doing my best. Again my apologise to all for the continual delays

Regards,
Martin
azkontor1

Post by azkontor1 »

:shock:
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Don't worry about us Martin, please take care of your friend, who needs you more than we need you at this time, also take care of yourself, we all appreciate your hard work, and I hope everything is going to be OK for your friend.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

ok, friend has all permissions sorted to leave the country and flight booked for tomorrow (wednesday).

Things shall *finally* be back to normal with me working.

My apologies for all these continual delays.

I have a mountain of back support to get through and I know issues with the update to work on. I'm on with it, just bear with me a couple of days whilst I get on top of things...