Copy Tweet -> Using Search Accts...how many...

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
hooahjuice

Copy Tweet -> Using Search Accts...how many...

Post by hooahjuice »

Sir. Hello.

I want to check an accounts every minute. How many accounts would you suggest using for "search accs"? Right now, I have two and i check it like every four minutes.

I assume it uses one account to search and then rotates to the next and so on and so forth, right?
hooahjuice

Re: Copy Tweet -> Using Search Accts...how many...

Post by hooahjuice »

Lets say I wanted to check the profile every minute. One account per minute would be a 5 minute spread per account. Would you run it this way or use...lets say 10 accounts.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

hooahjuice wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 1:32 am Sir. Hello.

I want to check an accounts every minute. How many accounts would you suggest using for "search accs"? Right now, I have two and i check it like every four minutes.

I assume it uses one account to search and then rotates to the next and so on and so forth, right?
2 accounts, checking every 4 minutes

that is 15x an hour
360 a day

so 180 times a day per account. One day, probably ok, but after a week that is 1260
30,000 times a month

It's this non stop repeating that is very bot like. No real account is doing this. Whether twitter allows it? Only way to know is to do it and find out. But unless they are throw away accounts, I'd be cautious
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

hooahjuice wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 11:36 am Lets say I wanted to check the profile every minute. One account per minute would be a 5 minute spread per account. Would you run it this way or use...lets say 10 accounts.

As above, do the math. Work out how many checks it would be per day, per week, per month. Then think if it sounds overly bot like / spam like. If you "think" it might be ok. Try it and see what happens. It's the only way to know with your accounts / your IPs.

But every minute, 24x7 with 2 accounts doesn't sound like a good idea to me