profile search/scraper - help needed

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
roudoudou

profile search/scraper - help needed

Post by roudoudou »

here is what i want to achieve :

scraper/build a list of account that have some particular phrase in their last tweet ,can't find a way to do this !
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: profile search/scraper - help needed

Post by martin@rootjazz »

particular phrase in their last tweet
Does it HAVE to be their most recent tweet? That's quite a limiter and probably pointless. Why is an account that posted the keyword in the last tweet ok, but a tweet that includes the keyword posted 2 minutes ago not because the profile posted another tweet?

Just do a TWEET SEARCH(RECENT)

Set a FILTER: posted in the last (x) hours it you want it to be within a certain timeframe.

But if you want the LAST TWEET. You need to search to get profiles, then get the latest tweet with a tweet filter for the keyword, but you will ignore 99.99% of results and get a block before you get any decent results.
roudoudou

Post by roudoudou »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:17 pm
Set a FILTER: posted in the last (x) hours it you want it to be within a certain timeframe.
ok this works for my need

im in search and reply comment tab

i have 10 account
i want first account to comment on first result of search
i want second account to comment on second result of search

simplified is :

one search
then use that search to do one comment on each tweet found

can't find the way to do this
roudoudou

Post by roudoudou »

how to be sure that the same tweet will not be replied twice if using multiple account ?
how to filter profile with less than X follower
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

roudoudou wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:05 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:17 pm
ok this works for my need

im in search and reply comment tab

i have 10 account
i want first account to comment on first result of search
i want second account to comment on second result of search
Create a text file, one profile per line.

Custom Search:
USER ID URL
LATEST TWEET

Twitterdub custom search tutorial
- Explains how to build a search and specify how many results per step (optional)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1W2KnNciPI

Regards,
Martin
roudoudou

Post by roudoudou »

thx for your answer .

how to be sure that the same tweet will not be replied twice if using multiple account ? (its happening currently)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

roudoudou wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 am how to be sure that the same tweet will not be replied twice if using multiple account ?
To not process duplicate items across multiple accounts, you have multiple options.

1) SHARED ACTIONS.
When you run a SHARED ACTION, the "already processed" lists for each account in the shared action is used to ensure, no item is processed if any of the accounts in the shared action have already processed the item. Additionally, the items that are processed in the shared action are recorded by all accounts and not processed by any account (in the shared action) in the future (even if an account is running a single account action)

2) Manual MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS.
On the action tabs (eg follow tab) you can select multiple accounts and select MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS. This will run a function to merge the processed items lists of all selected accounts at that point in time. Meaning no item processed by any account in the merge *already* will be processed again. This is a one-off merge, meaning the processed lists will diverge as you run more separate actions in future. Please note, if you perform this on the follow tab, only the followed processed items are merged.

3) Global processed logs - (most of the time people want this option)
Again, on the action tabs (eg follow tab) select your accounts, right click GLOBAL PROCESSED LOGS > ASSIGN (add)
What this does is sync all select accounts together their processed lists. This means the synced accounts will never process duplicate items regardless of what type of actions is used (shared / single). The difference between (2) "manual merge" is that this is a permanent sync, there will never be any duplication. Again this only applies to the action tab applied to (so only follow items if performed on the follow tab, only like items if performed on like tab)

http://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11027
how to filter profile with less than X follower
USER FILTER, I'm sure you can figure it out when open the form up :-)
roudoudou

Post by roudoudou »

oh man ! thxxx!

i will chek all this now (found the filter thing already !)

is there any tooltip we can activate somewhere ,to get what a checkbox do when we hover the mouseo n it ?
if no ,think about it ....you will divide your support time by 2 or 3 i think ahahaha
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

roudoudou wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 3:49 pm
if no ,think about it ....you will divide your support time by 2 or 3 i think ahahaha
Even with videos, numerous tutorials / guides / forum posts asking the same question. People still just reach out directly lol.