My Fix/Idea for Broken SoundCloud Features(Messaging, Likes, Comments & etc) After New datadome slider Captcha Update

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
johnpeter123

My Fix/Idea for Broken SoundCloud Features(Messaging, Likes, Comments & etc) After New datadome slider Captcha Update

Post by johnpeter123 »

:idea: Hi Martin, :idea:

I hope you know that your SoundCloud bot mass messaging feature is currently not working!

Based on my tests, your SoundCloud bot's messaging feature works well as usual, except when captchas(datadome slider type) appear(when mass actions are detected only) due to SoundCloud's recent update. To fix this, you can integrate good captcha solving services like https://www.bingtop.com and https://crackcaptcha.com for SoundCloud's datadome slider type captcha, and for ReCaptcha(which rarely comes when doing mass actions), consider using https://yescaptcha.com. Please incorporate these captcha solvers and update the messaging module promptly.

Am not developer/coder.
I think this integration is simple process only.
If you need Captcha APIs or any other testing support, just PM me or email(my account registered one) me.

Kindly update this as soon as possible.

Thanks
sleepyboi

Re: My Fix/Idea for Broken SoundCloud Features(Messaging, Likes, Comments & etc) After New datadome slider Captcha Updat

Post by sleepyboi »

johnpeter123 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:48 am :idea: Hi Martin, :idea:

I hope you know that your SoundCloud bot mass messaging feature is currently not working!

Based on my tests, your SoundCloud bot's messaging feature works well as usual, except when captchas(datadome slider type) appear(when mass actions are detected only) due to SoundCloud's recent update. To fix this, you can integrate good captcha solving services like https://www.bingtop.com and https://crackcaptcha.com for SoundCloud's datadome slider type captcha, and for ReCaptcha(which rarely comes when doing mass actions), consider using https://yescaptcha.com. Please incorporate these captcha solvers and update the messaging module promptly.

Am not developer/coder.
If you need Captcha APIs or any other testing support, just PM me or email(my account registered one) me.

Thanks
From what Martin has said, it's not the solving of the captcha that is the issue - it is that even if the captcha is solved, SoundCloud doesn't accept it for some reason. I'm pretty sure it's because datadome is detecting that SCM is a bot using Selenium or something. I think he'll have to test the alternatives to selenium like stealth versions of puppeteer.

The captcha solving is the easy part
johnpeter123

Re: My Fix/Idea for Broken SoundCloud Features(Messaging, Likes, Comments & etc) After New datadome slider Captcha Updat

Post by johnpeter123 »

sleepyboi wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:45 pm

Am not developer/coder.

Thanks
From what Martin has said, it's not the solving of the captcha that is the issue - it is that even if the captcha is solved, SoundCloud doesn't accept it for some reason. I'm pretty sure it's because datadome is detecting that SCM is a bot using Selenium or something. I think he'll have to test the alternatives to selenium like stealth versions of puppeteer.

The captcha solving is the easy part
May be because of finger print detection?
Does this SoundCloud manager have anti-fingerprint detection or not?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Only post once, no need to spam the same message 3 times

but
Am not developer/coder.
Trust me it isn't.

The issue isn't getting a hash from the solved captcha, soundcloud refuse it. I don't know why. I don't have much time to investigate further. SCM doesn't sell and hasn't for a long time, I have to prioritise my time as it is limited these days. That's the issue

If I worked on SCM for a week solid and got it working, there is no benefit to me. I've just lost a week. I would have killed SCM off a long time ago, I just keep it around for sentimental reasons tbh

Hopefully this coming wednesday I can give it an hour or 2 and try and see if it can be resolved. If not, I think that's it. Sorry
sleepyboi

Post by sleepyboi »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:02 pm

but
Am not developer/coder.
Trust me it isn't.

The issue isn't getting a hash from the solved captcha, soundcloud refuse it. I don't know why. I don't have much time to investigate further. SCM doesn't sell and hasn't for a long time, I have to prioritise my time as it is limited these days. That's the issue

If I worked on SCM for a week solid and got it working, there is no benefit to me. I've just lost a week. I would have killed SCM off a long time ago, I just keep it around for sentimental reasons tbh

Hopefully this coming wednesday I can give it an hour or 2 and try and see if it can be resolved. If not, I think that's it. Sorry
We all understand that it doesn't make sense for you to work on SCM because you're not getting any sales on the software anymore. That's why it makes sense to make a subscription for the current users that rely on it so you some sort of incentive to figure these issues out.

I would love to pay $20 a month at least for your time. Maybe it'll only be a couple hundred a month but would just mean it's not dead time you'd be spending
johnpeter123

Post by johnpeter123 »

sleepyboi wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:48 am

but
Am not developer/coder.
Trust me it isn't.

We all understand that it doesn't make sense for you to work on SCM because you're not getting any sales on the software anymore. That's why it makes sense to make a subscription for the current users that rely on it so you some sort of incentive to figure these issues out.

I would love to pay $20 a month at least for your time. Maybe it'll only be a couple hundred a month but would just mean it's not dead time you'd be spending
Yes I agree. I ready to pay monthly subscription if proper updates given.
johnpeter123

Post by johnpeter123 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:02 pm The issue isn't getting a hash from the solved captcha, soundcloud refuse it. I don't know why. I don't have much time to investigate further. SCM doesn't sell and hasn't for a long time, I have to prioritise my time as it is limited these days. That's the issue

Hi Martin.

"The issue isn't getting a hash from the solved captcha, soundcloud refuse it."
I don't know whether this is correct or not, but as per my manual testing, I got a block even after solving captcha when I entered the data fast phase!
So I think entering datas and fast flow also blocks even after solve captcha correctly.
I am not sure, but I felt this.
Please consider this point also.

Thanks
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

sleepyboi wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:48 am

but
Am not developer/coder.
Trust me it isn't.

hi martin,
i also agreed to pay 20$ monthly subscription...
i don't understand why don't you accept our monthly subscription offer...
it will make your time worthy for SCM...
randomguy

Post by randomguy »

Count me also For monthly Subscription.
johnpeter123

Post by johnpeter123 »

Hi Martin,

"Hopefully this coming wednesday I can give it an hour or 2 and try and see if it can be resolved."
Any update, please?

I found some information about Datadome captcha solving process.
Please check here: https://2captcha.com/api-docs/datadome-slider-captcha