After upgrading the software to the latest version, there are compatibility issues with the interface.

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
tubedowna

After upgrading the software to the latest version, there are compatibility issues with the interface.

Post by tubedowna »

The interface is no longer visible at the bottom of the software. Image
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: After upgrading the software to the latest version, there are compatibility issues with the interface.

Post by martin@rootjazz »

My apologies, some one else reported this, honestly I have no idea. Nothing has changed. Well obviously it has, but I haven't purposefully changed anything.

Where is your machine? I mean in what country, what alphabeta do you use? I know non a-z languages (chinese /japanese / korean) have some issues with the UI due to different fonts as the default character set, but that doesn't seem to be the issue from your screenshot, but worth asking.

What machine / OS are you using
Home machine?
VPS
Windows?
Mac using a VM?
tubedowna

Re: After upgrading the software to the latest version, there are compatibility issues with the interface.

Post by tubedowna »

The interfaces under these buttons are displaying normally:
[Follow ,Like, Retweet, Mass Follow ,Mass Likes,Mass Reweet,Direct message,search and reply/comment,Search and tweet mention,Stats,Scraper,Setings,Processing]

The interfaces under other buttons all have varying degrees of compatibility issues.

The problem is most severe when the "Cusom ChatGPT" button appears.

The operating system is: Chinese Win2019 Standard.
Dedicated server
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

it's very strange that it happened on updating, I would have thought if the issue was your chinese OS, then it would be occuring on the old version too.

Let me run some tests
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Add the config:
help > config > add:
processing_size

restart app

then you will see a link on the PROCESSING tab: FIX SIZE
click that once or twice and let me know if it corrects the size for you

Regards,
Martin