work in the browser

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Emin

work in the browser

Post by Emin »

Hi, Martin
After several days of testing, it became clear that the only way to continue working on Twitter was to work in the browser...
can you make the TD work like this?
like in instadub, I checked the box and accounts only work in the browser
function... works great, and the accounts warm up very well, but it would be nice if they continued to work in the browser (Follow,Like,DM...etc.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: work in the browser

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Emin wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:14 am After several days of testing, it became clear that the only way to continue working on Twitter was to work in the browser...
can you make the TD work like this?
Not easily, it would be a brand new program. Starting all automation from scratch. *IF* something like that was considered, I don't think I could feasible add it into twitterdub. It would need be a separate program.

But that's a big *IF*. I'd need the time to handle everything.

follow / like / comment / posting / searches / verification / challenges and hitting the browser has different challenges as it's working with the twitter HTML not the data endpoints.
Emin

Post by Emin »

OK I understood ((
Thank you
Emin

Post by Emin »

But you can at least make sure that the module takes into account the buttons Process One Action Per Account and Process Single ip at a Tima, so that you can run other functions in place with Warmup (for example, the account works in Warmup, then it stops and starts running Follow or Like
and 2-3 accounts did not start on one proxy
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Emin wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:45 am so that you can run other functions in place with Warmup (for example, the account works in Warmup, then it stops and starts running Follow or Like
and 2-3 accounts did not start on one proxy
It does in the latest version (or the version I will be uploading today)