Warm Up Module Info

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
indexcap

Warm Up Module Info

Post by indexcap »

Hey Martin,

Thanks for the new feature. I have some questions please on the Warm up module:

Can I please check exactly what actions does the warm up module do? And like how many? Does it ramp up the actions over days specified? (i.e. how many likes, follows etc)? Is it possible to specify or are you just using the best possible settings? (Would prefer that tbh).
Can it serve as an alternative to the Promos tab? (That was very slow to run - all the searching etc was taking 14 mins per 1x action per 1x account - no way could I use rotating 4G proxies with that in bulk!)

Also re the Warm up - is it possible to do like a niche specific warm up - i.e. I’d like the searches and likes/retweets it does to be crypto/NFT related as that would attract relevant targeted traffic.

Many Thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Warm Up Module Info

Post by martin@rootjazz »

indexcap wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:53 pm Hey Martin,

Thanks for the new feature. I have some questions please on the Warm up module:

Can I please check exactly what actions does the warm up module do?
It does some likes / retweets / bookmarks from your timeline / ad posts.

It also views a few URLs

And like how many?
Random, but not many. < 10 a day

Does it ramp up the actions over days specified?

no

Is it possible to specify
no
or are you just using the best possible settings? (Would prefer that tbh).
If by "best settings" you mean just random numbers I picked out of the air, then yes :-)

Can it serve as an alternative to the Promos tab?
No
(That was very slow to run - all the searching etc was taking 14 mins per 1x action per 1x account - no way could I use rotating 4G proxies with that in bulk!)
Promo was always supposed to be very basic. It really needs to be looked at and improved or removed tbh. I wouldn't bother with it. Just make your own actions

Also re the Warm up - is it possible to do like a niche specific warm up - i.e. I’d like the searches and likes/retweets it does to be crypto/NFT related as that would attract relevant targeted traffic.
no. It just browses your timeline / notifications / messages / explore, a bit of scrolling, looks at some ads, clicks some tweets and go back

It is a very simple warm up module.