martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How do I use the software?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

logs ID? or purchase email, otherwise I don't know which logs are yours
Lemmeu

Post by Lemmeu »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm logs ID? or purchase email, otherwise I don't know which logs are yours
I don't know what you mean.

The log file could not be sent because it was too big.

I'm trying to split it.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Upload it somewhere and send me the link.

Or as I said
...reduce what you are doing so it fails with the minimal of effort
1 account performing 1 item
Much easier to find your issue than 100 accounts in 100 threads trying to process 1000 items
If you are sending a massive file with many accounts all running at once, probably I will just ask you to do the above anyway

But as always, before trying to run with 100s of accounts doing an action you don't know what you're doing. Test it with 1 account. Then 3-5 accounts. Then when you know how it works / know what you are doing. Then try your main account.

Honestly, you need to do this. You will be getting confused trying to run so many accounts, you are making it harder to learn

Equally, you can just test something out, read the logs and see what it does. When you are doing this with 1 account, it's simple. Then you don't need to ask me 7pages of questions.

What does this search do?
Well you can just run a test with 1 account for 1 item and see what it does. You will learn more from doing than asking.

But you cannot do this if trying to get setup with 1000s of accounts on day1. You will progress quicker by just doing with test actions

Regards,
Martin
Lemmeu

Post by Lemmeu »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 pm Upload it somewhere and send me the link.

Or as I said
Much easier to find your issue than 100 accounts in 100 threads trying to process 1000 items
If you are sending a massive file with many accounts all running at once, probably I will just ask you to do the above anyway

But as always, before trying to run with 100s of accounts doing an action you don't know what you're doing. Test it with 1 account. Then 3-5 accounts. Then when you know how it works / know what you are doing. Then try your main account.

Honestly, you need to do this. You will be getting confused trying to run so many accounts, you are making it harder to learn

Equally, you can just test something out, read the logs and see what it does. When you are doing this with 1 account, it's simple. Then you don't need to ask me 7pages of questions.

Well you can just run a test with 1 account for 1 item and see what it does. You will learn more from doing than asking.

But you cannot do this if trying to get setup with 1000s of accounts on day1. You will progress quicker by just doing with test actions

Regards,
Martin
I sent the logs of the process with only 1 account to your e-mail address. The title is my member name "Lemmeu"
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Lemmeu wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 pm Upload it somewhere and send me the link.

Or as I said

Regards,
Martin
I sent the logs of the process with only 1 account to your e-mail address. The title is my member name "Lemmeu"
ok, just clearing afternoon forum support, next emails.. then back to actual work...