I want to mass comment

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
guccidon

I want to mass comment

Post by guccidon »

Hey Martin and others, nice to be part of this awesome community and this awesome software!

So I warmed up my 150 accs and now it's time for me to put them into good use, and my question is how to exactly do it.

So what I want

I want each of my 150 accs to post comments on tweets containing certain # , I want each account to post maximum of 3 comments per hour, and post every single hour, so each account should post 72 comments per day ( is this okay or I need lower ). How to exactly do it ?

Also I want comment custom with image, I add spintax etc..

Those are my current settings, it posts text and image okay, I just need to know how to do exact actions per hour etc FOR ALL SELECTED ACCS SEPARETE, and it would be perfect if one acc doesn't comment the same tweet like the other acc.
Fileont

Re: I want to mass comment

Post by Fileont »

Hey , how long and with what actions did you warm up these accounts?
guccidon

Post by guccidon »

I liked for days some posts, retweeted, tweeted etc.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Fileont wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:26 am Hey , how long and with what actions did you warm up these accounts?
reverify if you are not a bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

guccidon wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:48 am Hey Martin and others, nice to be part of this awesome community and this awesome software!

So I warmed up my 150 accs and now it's time for me to put them into good use, and my question is how to exactly do it.

So what I want

I want each of my 150 accs to post comments on tweets containing certain # , I want each account to post maximum of 3 comments per hour, and post every single hour, so each account should post 72 comments per day ( is this okay or I need lower ). How to exactly do it ?

Also I want comment custom with image, I add spintax etc..

Those are my current settings, it posts text and image okay, I just need to know how to do exact actions per hour etc FOR ALL SELECTED ACCS SEPARETE, and it would be perfect if one acc doesn't comment the same tweet like the other acc.
Firstly you do NOT want MASS COMMENT (mass comment is when all accounts post on the same tweet

you want SEARCH AND REPLY TWEET

So to add a media to a reply, use a media token:
media tokens:
#media:<filepath>#
#media:c:\path\to\file.jpg#
#media:c:\path\to\file.mp4#

Random image from directory

#media:<directory>#
#media:c:\path\to\medias#
#media:c:\user\martin\desktop\images#
#media:c:\images\#

multiple medias:
#media:c:\path\to\file.mp4,c:\path\to\file3.mp4,c:\path\to\file4.mp4#

All medias in a directory

#dir:<directory>#
#dir:c:\path\to\medias#
#dir:c:\path\to\medias#
#dir:c:\user\martin\desktop\images#
#dir:c:\images\#

ok 150 accounts, 3 an hour (72 day - is a lot for new accounts tbh, depends on IP /account quality / tweet text etc etc

But lets use those numbers

150 accounts x3 = 450 results

Lets say you have 3 #hashtags to search for, you can do this in one action but lets set 3 actions so you can see what you are doing
so 3 actions, that's 1 per account, that's 150

goto SEARCH ADN REPLY tab
set custom search to TWEET SEARCH RECENT
Set max items = 150
select all 150 accounts
check SHARED ACTION
check threads = 1
Set pause = 10-20 (we will drip in the posts: 15 seconds x 150 = = 220 = 37mins
Repeat every 1 hr
HOLD SHIFT and keep it pressed
click to create the action

This adds the action in paused mode
goto PROCESSING TAB
right click action > edit action >
Modify:
BRepeatFromstart= true

now right click the action and start it running.

The reason we set from start is, we want your action to run 1hr after the previous action, otherwise it will run 1hr AFTER action completes

Repeat the above for your other 2 hashtags

Regards,
Martin
guccidon

Post by guccidon »

Is this correct? https://prnt.sc/wy3rNWUX5YRq
Isn't this that they will only post 1 time ? Do I need to to add max repeats daily ?
guccidon

Post by guccidon »

Started it, the shit ain't working.
Can I like pay you xxx$ amount per hour, so you can teach me stuff I need via anydesk and voice, let me know, or if anyone wants, I am open to pay someone to spend 1hour with me on the tool so I learn it.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

guccidon wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 am Is this correct? https://prnt.sc/wy3rNWUX5YRq
Isn't this that they will only post 1 time ? Do I need to to add max repeats daily ?
Yes that looks correct.

Yes posts 1 at a time. Start slow. You are learning the software. I'd recommend you start with 1 account, or 3-4 at most until you know how things work. Otherwise you are just confusing / making it harder to learn by trying to start with 150 accounts.

Do I need to to add max repeats daily ?
I don't know, do you?

If you want to repeat only X times a day, then use this.

Repeat every 1 hour
Max Daily repeats = 3
Start at:0000

repeat_1 at 0100
repeat_2 at 0200
repeat_3 at 0300
that's max daily repeats = 3, so we rescheduled for tomorrow 0000

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

guccidon wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 am Started it, the shit ain't working.
Why not?
What happened?
What didn't?
What do your logs say?

etc etc

--------------------------------

Please include details. READ AND PROVIDE ALL THE REQUESTED DETAILS, otherwise I will just have to ask you for the details again and it will delay getting a solution / fix to you

What you did
How you did it
instructions to replicate / screenshots showing the process
What happened?
What didn't happen?
What did you expect to happen?
Why do you think it didn't work, what did you see? Copy any log section you saw

Include raw logs:
Right click the action > RAW LOGS > copy and send me the contents of the file that opens.

Generate issue specific logs:

Please perform the following:

Delete or pause all existing actions. If actions are already running due to autorun on startup, disable autorun at startup and restart the app. Then pause all (or delete) ALL actions must be waiting / paused,

Delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > DELETE

Perform a test action to cause the issue you are experiencing:
<Run your action>

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Submit your logs:

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin