1 Million tweets using a Hashtag in 24 hours

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
userash

1 Million tweets using a Hashtag in 24 hours

Post by userash »

Hello,

I am working on trying to accomplish a specific usecase and I was wondering if this is something that is possible with this tool. I just came across this tool and before buying it I want to know if it will be useful to me.

I want a Hashtag to be tweeted 1 Million times in 24 hours.
I will obviously need multiple accounts for this. Let's say I can arrange 1000 accounts.

Can I add these 1000 accounts to the tool and then have tweet 1000 tweets with the said hashtag? Is it possible?
Is there any potential problems I might run into?

Thank you for your time.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: 1 Million tweets using a Hashtag in 24 hours

Post by martin@rootjazz »

userash wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:30 am
Can I add these 1000 accounts to the tool and then have tweet 1000 tweets with the said hashtag? Is it possible?
Is there any potential problems I might run into?
Assuming good accounts
Assuming good proxies
Assuming the accounts don't have footprints (similar IPs, created similar times etc etc.

Now we have the issue, is this a brand new hashtag, no one has ever tweeted? If so, those accounts will be somewhat linked. If the accounts are good - we all good. But if twitter is thinking something is a bit "off" with them, you have just given away your network of bots.

That said, if you have the accounts, TD will post the tweets for you. 1000 tweets per account though, you understand you cannot do this in a day yes?

I have a horrible feeling you are hoping to buy the cheapest accounts possible
Put 10 accounts on a single cheap data centre IP
Have them spam out the same #hashtag in pretty much the same text message, 40x an hour every hour for 24 hours.

Although what you are wanting to do CAN work, what I just wrote out will NOT work.
userash

Post by userash »

I plan to create the accounts and add them into the tool, not buy them. It’s a lot but I have a team.

I have two questions.

First, why cant the accounts do 1000 tweets in a day? I will make 1000 unique tweets with the hashtag and feed them to all the accounts. Will it still be a problem?

Second, can you explain the proxy part? So the IP address for all these accounts is same, they will be detected? So I will have to run the tool using different proxies? If yes, Is that a feature available within the tool where I can route the tasks through proxies?

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

userash wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:41 am
First, why cant the accounts do 1000 tweets in a day? I will make 1000 unique tweets with the hashtag and feed them to all the accounts. Will it still be a problem?
Think about it.

Brand new account(s)
All start spamming the same #hashtag 1000 time a day

It's obvious spam.
Second, can you explain the proxy part? So the IP address for all these accounts is same, they will be detected? So I will have to run the tool using different proxies? If yes, Is that a feature available within the tool where I can route the tasks through proxies?
Respectfully, if you are asking this, scale back your intentions. You are going to get nothing but frustration.
If you do not use a proxy, your home IP is used to log into every account. If your home IP logs into 1000 accounts and they all spam the same #hash 1000 times a day...

Twitter is actively trying to stop people like you. They have Phd level people detecting blocking / banning.

Start off with 10 accounts and go from there. Managing 1000 accounts is not easy, especially whilst you are a) trying to learn the program b) learning about botting. You will get so confused in the amount of accounts your progress will be slow.

Is that a feature available within the tool where I can route the tasks through proxies?
of course

Regards,
Martin
moorish

Post by moorish »

Hey!! any feedback on your project?
Anyway, you've gotta check out this proxy service! It's legit the best bang for your buck. Tried a bunch, and this one rocks, especially for juggling Twitter and running bots. Seriously, their dedicated IPv4 is a game-changer!
https://cutt.ly/JwD64JWY
Use this coupon to receive 5% discount: a46Aam12Tp
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

moorish wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:47 pm Hey!! any feedback on your project?
Anyway, you've gotta check out this proxy service! It's legit the best bang for your buck. Tried a bunch, and this one rocks, especially for juggling Twitter and running bots. Seriously, their dedicated IPv4 is a game-changer!
https://cutt.ly/JwD64JWY
Use this coupon to receive 5% discount: a46Aam12Tp
watch it on the over promotion. It's all your posts have been on recently. I don't mind people recommending, but if it moves to promotion (which you are now doing with your aff link) it's good manners to ask, otherwise I'll delete posts and if I'm in a bad mood, delete account :-)