How to find out on twitterdub which accounts are private

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot

How to find out on twitterdub which accounts are private

Post by 888 »

Hello, dear Martin, I need your help.

1. How to find out on twitterdub which accounts are private .. How to check if the account is a private account via twitterdub

2. End status is displayed as soon as the task is completed , How to set the delayed completion status? For example, I post a task, post a tweet to end the task, such as 07:00 tweet completion, I want the task to end at 07:02

3. How to get accounts to join the community in bulk and tweet in the community

4. Is there a quick mode? For example, if I log in to 100,000 accounts, I will only get information about whether the account is normal. Do not get any other information such as registration time, number of followers, number of tweets. None of this information is required. I just need to verify that the account is normal. Is there such a pattern?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How to find out on twitterdub which accounts are private

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I'll modify the STATS tab to show this
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will include this feature. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

Accounts will need to do a stats pull or a forced (Actual) login to get the data to populate the colum

Post by 888 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:40 pm https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

Accounts will need to do a stats pull or a forced (Actual) login to get the data to populate the colum
2. End status is displayed as soon as the task is completed , How to set the delayed completion status? For example, I post a task, post a tweet to end the task, such as 07:00 tweet completion, I want the task to end at 07:02

4. Is there a quick mode? For example, if I log in to 100,000 accounts, I will only get information about whether the account is normal. Do not get any other information such as registration time, number of followers, number of tweets. None of this information is required. I just need to verify that the account is normal. Is there such a pattern?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

中文用户哈基米 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:57 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:40 pm https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

Currently not possible to specify a time for a task to end.
Community features not currently support
No, a full login is full login, you cannot get only part of the information, most of the information comes from the same request though (followers / is_private / number of tweets... all come from user_details endpoint request

Regards,
Martin