Reposting here: Error 401?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
xxbilliexx

Reposting here: Error 401?

Post by xxbilliexx »

Hi! Sorry for posting in the wrong place before! I'm just going to repost the same thing I posted over there but over here if that's okay?
:?:

I might be doing something wrong but I'm trying to post images to a secondary blog. I have all my images and stuff set up and stuff but they're not posting. I checked the logs and saw that there was an error:

11:53:29: Posting meta
11:53:29: * ERROR:401
https://www.tumblr.com/svc/post/update
The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
11:53:29: * FAILED: Upload Image Meta: 97865432565667 : The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
11:53:29: * FAILED: post image to nocontextsimsexchange - simnostalgia No Proxy
family1_full-343.jpg

I might just be doing something wrong. I submitted the logs, is this a user error on my part or some other issue? To test I tried to mass like things too but that didn't really do anything either. :?

Lemme know if I'm just stupid,
Thanks! :lol:
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Reposting here: Error 401?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

tumblr updated something on the server and refuses the HTTP connections the bot makes. I don't know why. Trying to resolve it, no success yet
superwill1234`

Post by superwill1234` »

Maybe there are some variables token-like that's encrypted and it'll tell if the request is by a bit or a human. Need strong skill of javascript reverse engineering and de obfuscation. Maybe... just a random guess.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

superwill1234` wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:08 pm Maybe there are some variables token-like that's encrypted and it'll tell if the request is by a bit or a human. Need strong skill of javascript reverse engineering and de obfuscation. Maybe... just a random guess.
Ultimately the program (sales wise) has been dead. Doesn't make sense to go through the entire program and update every function for something that hasn't sold well for a long time.

Sorry