***WARNING*** accounts don't log in - UPDATE feb 27th FIXED?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Emin

Re: ***WARNING*** accounts don't log in - UPDATE feb 27th FIXED?

Post by Emin »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:58 pm https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

Will update the files automatically now, no need for the manual update of the rjclient file

Regards,
Martin
ohh Martin,thank you very very match...all works
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Emin wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:06 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:58 pm https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

Will update the files automatically now, no need for the manual update of the rjclient file

Regards,
Martin
ohh Martin,thank you very very match...all works
thanks for letting me know
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

If you want to hide the python window

Tools > python > hide window.

If the window is already open, it will be hidden next time it is opened.
Emin

Post by Emin »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:25 pm If you want to hide the python window

Tools > python > hide window.

If the window is already open, it will be hidden next time it is opened.
Ok,thanks ))
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

newdjpower wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:00 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:55 pm
newdjpower wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:37 pm but some accounts get this error : Validate account failed: (978465414684)Cannot access a closed pipe.:
when does this happen?
Where do you see that error? In the black python window or in TD?
i solve this with an restart of dub . so if i check 20 accs to verify , 15-18 account login and 2 give this error . after restart no error .
but now ....
Submit logs please: HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

http://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12078

the communication pipe between TD and the python env must have had an issue. I'm unsure how as it's strictly 1 request at a time, so this "shouldn't" happen, but it will all depend on what EXACTLY happened and for that I need logs

let me understand what exactly this update helps with.
twitter restricted access to the login endpoints, so TD could NOT log in any more. This update allows TD to go through the login process
so I logged in the accounts that gave an error when logging in, they logged in fine after the last update, but now when I started all the actions, follow, dm, etc., accounts appear again with authentication error. What should I do ....? should I give them all a new login with the new update?
Twitter not liking the accounts, is blocking them / removing cookies / stopping them from working.
I cannot rule out TD bugs, but equally it could: bad accounts / bad IP / bad usage, or that the accounts are in a semi banned state.

If this continues to happen, please run a test.
goto ACCOUNTS tab
check the account
click the link GENERATE BROWSER COOKIES

IF your machine is in English account should log in automatically and the browser closes, if machine not in english or another issue occurs, you will be asked to complete the login, once account is logged in, click the OK button on the message box

This will save browser cookies to the account. Now have the account perform it's actions as normal: "follow, dm, etc." and see if the same authentication issue occurs and let me know

Regards,
Martin
Gabe335

Re: ***WARNING*** accounts don't log in - UPDATE feb 26th browser login added

Post by Gabe335 »

Emin wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:33 pm
Gabe335 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:30 pm Hello Martin

Hope you are well, I tried to install new update for 3.572 26/02/2024 and I get an error program will not install it says

An error occured while trying to replace existing file:
Delete file failed; code 5.
Access is denied.

Click retry to try again , Ignore to skip this file (not recommended) or Abort to Cancel installation

Tried with Retry many times not working I will send a photo to your email

Please advise
Open Task manager and close twitterdub ))
All is working now, :-))) thank you Martin excellent support as always much appreciated !! Have a good day !
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Thank you Martin, everything is basically functional, but it's not very smooth. There are sometimes issues with logging in manually to Twitter. Occasionally, I encounter an error on the login screen, which seems to be related to either the instance or the account itself. This issue disappears when I export the account to a fresh new instance and then manually log in.

For reference, you can see the error in this photo: link to the photo https://imgur.com/a/wNsQhG2

A couple more things you could consider adding are that the username and password are copied to the dashboard with this new 'generate cookies browser' login method. Because I can't manually open the account details in TD because a pop-up to generate cookies is blocking it.

Currently, I export the accounts that encounter this login error to a new instance and then copy-paste the auth token. Additionally, I open a notepad to export all usernames and passwords I need for manual login.

Nevertheless, I'm very thankful for your hard work so far
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I just realised, the new automatic login is NOT going to work if you run multiple instances on a single machine. Is this what you are doing? I'll need to add support for instances....
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Yes I run 9 instances on one machine, it kinda works if I work around the small bugs.
Emin

Post by Emin »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:29 pm I just realised, the new automatic login is NOT going to work if you run multiple instances on a single machine. Is this what you are doing? I'll need to add support for instances....
I only use one account, but automatic login still doesn't work
komputer english,browser englich
Last edited by Emin on Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.