Scrolling

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Koosek

Scrolling

Post by Koosek »

Good day Martin!

Hope everything is well on your end!

You've probably got this question asked before but I can't seem to find anything relating to it. Is there anyway to make an account just scroll up and down the Twitter Home page and "act" as if it was actually looking at posts, with random pauses between scrolling? Or would this be too specific to have on TD?

Would it be something I would have to just "Open Acc. in Session Browser" for?

Thanks all the best!

Edit:

Saw old posts saying you plan on adding it, wondering if it was has been added, or too busy. Thanks again!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Scrolling

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Koosek wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:15 pm Good day Martin!

You've probably got this question asked before but I can't seem to find anything relating to it. Is there anyway to make an account just scroll up and down the Twitter Home page and "act" as if it was actually looking at posts, with random pauses between scrolling? Or would this be too specific to have on TD?

Thanks all the best!

Edit:

Saw old posts saying you plan on adding it, wondering if it was has been added, or too busy. Thanks again!
No, not currently supported. There was a plan to do something similar. Open up, scroll around, click some links etc etc. Just never got round to it (or people didn't bother me enough for it, or no one offered to pay for it to be developed

But I'll add your vote to the feature

Regards,
Martin
Emin

Post by Emin »

I'll bother you too ))))))))
Koosek

Post by Koosek »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:33 pm
Koosek wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:15 pm Good day Martin!

Thanks all the best!

Edit:

No, not currently supported. There was a plan to do something similar. Open up, scroll around, click some links etc etc. Just never got round to it (or people didn't bother me enough for it, or no one offered to pay for it to be developed

But I'll add your vote to the feature

Regards,
Martin
Thanks, also side unrelated question, when I go to "View Accounts" and select an account and press "Open Acc Session Browser" it's making me manually write the Username & Password for the proxy and Twitter login, I did the same thing yesterday and wasn't experiencing this issue and weeks before.

Your probably going to ask for logs, so please let me know how I can do this, I went to help -> submit logs -> OK, then error came up "Problem Occured zipping up your logs directory, please try again"

Edit: This problem is occurring for specific accounts that previously had a "Suspicious activity" text when trying to visit there accounts. They no longer have this tag/issue, rather just the issue of logging in, as stated above.
3090goBRRRT

Post by 3090goBRRRT »

Scrolling seems like it would devour your proxies GBs. :o
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Koosek wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:53 am
Thanks, also side unrelated question, when I go to "View Accounts" and select an account and press "Open Acc Session Browser" it's making me manually write the Username & Password for the proxy and Twitter login, I did the same thing yesterday and wasn't experiencing this issue and weeks before.

Your probably going to ask for logs, so please let me know how I can do this, I went to help -> submit logs -> OK, then error came up "Problem Occured zipping up your logs directory, please try again"

Edit: This problem is occurring for specific accounts that previously had a "Suspicious activity" text when trying to visit there accounts. They no longer have this tag/issue, rather just the issue of logging in, as stated above.
The browser module does NOT log in to the account, it just opens the browser with your cookies. If you don't have cookies, or twitter rejects them then you will need to log in manually.

I suppose I could write an auto login routine to enter the username / password.

As above, you'll need to hassle me to add it.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

3090goBRRRT wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:58 am Scrolling seems like it would devour your proxies GBs. :o
it would as all the media would auto load. If / when this gets added it will be an option, by default the program will not scroll / warm up the account as for those on per gb $ proxies it could cause massive increase in price