Problem captcha ARKOSE, new in automation I have some questions please

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
NavihlstnV2

Problem captcha ARKOSE, new in automation I have some questions please

Post by NavihlstnV2 »

Hello everyone

I automate several twitter accounts to make like, rt, comment and follow. All my accounts worked very well for 24h and then they all went into an infinite loop because of captcha Arkose

I use a 4g proxy for 20 accounts and a 5g proxy for another 20 accounts (I don't know if I'm allowed to say the provider's name here).

I understand that there's no need to use a captcha api if I have proxies, but have I understood correctly? If so, why do I have this problem and how can I solve it?

I added each account manually by checking the "Validate on save" box without the proxy, and then added the proxy.
I did this every time because otherwise the authentication token wouldn't be created.

If I've forgotten any information, sorry, just let me know and I'll get back to you. Thanks in advance!

Off topic: Is there an automated way to detect when a user tweets and launch an action the minute their post goes out? A bit like having the bell and the notification
Thanks again in advance
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Problem captcha ARKOSE, new in automation I have some questions please

Post by martin@rootjazz »

NavihlstnV2 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:44 pm Hello everyone

I automate several twitter accounts to make like, rt, comment and follow. All my accounts worked very well for 24h and then they all went into an infinite loop because of captcha Arkose
what action?
What setup.

Program should block the account from the action and if no valid accounts should drop out. Seems something has gone wrong in this flow.

I understand that there's no need to use a captcha api if I have proxies, but have I understood correctly? If so, why do I have this problem and how can I solve it?
IF you are asked to solve a captcha, you will need to solve it - has no correlation to you using proxies. If you are shown a captcha with no captcha service API, then you will need to solve manually in the browser module
I added each account manually by checking the "Validate on save" box without the proxy, and then added the proxy.
I did this every time because otherwise the authentication token wouldn't be created.
then twitter can see all your accounts logged in from your local IP. Which defeats the purpose of using the proxy. And probably why you are asked to solve the captcha. Twitter mapped all your accounts to each other.
Off topic: Is there an automated way to detect when a user tweets and launch an action the minute their post goes out? A bit like having the bell and the notification
Thanks again in advance
If you want to action on the post with multiple posts, use a MASS ACTION with "profile monitor" option.
You will scrape the latest tweet every (x) time period (you specify) and then react to the updated tweets as detected

Tutorials: http://rootjazz.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=32

Should be tutorials on the tutorial board
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

http://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11864

for Mass Like, but mass comment profile monitor is the same.

I'll make a new tutorial for commenting.

Equally you are can use MASS ACTION and react with multiple actions (like / retweet / comment) to latest tweets - again it all works the same.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

If you want to monitor MULTIPLE profiles and react to their latest tweets with a comment using a media token

http://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12318
NavihlstnV2

Post by NavihlstnV2 »

Hello
already, thank you very much for your answers!
what action?
What setup.
Program should block the account from the action and if no valid accounts should drop out. Seems something has gone wrong in this flow.
I make 3 posts a day at specific times and I use the calendar function so that the automation starts at the right time.
I use the comments and replies function to both like and reply to random comments from a list of 200.
IF you are asked to solve a captcha, you will need to solve it - has no correlation to you using proxies. If you are shown a captcha with no captcha service API, then you will need to solve manually in the browser module
Ok thanks! I'm sure it's very hard to estimate, but with 20 accounts doing 3 comments and replies actions a day, I'd have to solve 60 captchas a day? More or less? I'm trying to estimate the cost of a service like 2captcha
then twitter can see all your accounts logged in from your local IP. Which defeats the purpose of using the proxy. And probably why you are asked to solve the captcha. Twitter mapped all your accounts to each other.
Ok I launched them without the mobile proxy as I explained but I was still on a vpn (I guess that doesn't change anything I understand my mistake)

Now that twitter has mapped all my accounts together is it a goner or do I have a solution? The 20 accounts used for these actions use the same proxy, is that also a problem?
If you want to action on the post with multiple posts, use a MASS ACTION with "profile monitor" option.
You will scrape the latest tweet every (x) time period (you specify) and then react to the updated tweets as detected
Thank you very much, I've already tried this but my aim is to comment within the first 5 minutes of publication. I'm afraid that launching the action every 5 minutes, or even every 1 minute for opti, will cause a lot of connections to twitter and that I'll lose my accounts.
That's why I've gone back to the calendar method.

Thank you so much for your time and for sharing your tutorials! :D
3090goBRRRT

Post by 3090goBRRRT »

I started out using 2captcha for Twitter as it had worked for me for another site. 2captcha uses humans to solve the captcha. They are not good at akrose captcha. I switched to a Japanese AI captcha solving outfit and never had another issue; Yescaptcha.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

3090goBRRRT wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:16 am I started out using 2captcha for Twitter as it had worked for me for another site. 2captcha uses humans to solve the captcha. They are not good at akrose captcha. I switched to a Japanese AI captcha solving outfit and never had another issue; Yescaptcha.
yescaptcha working well if you use proxies

capsolver working well without proxies

2captcha sometimes work, but currently are not the best
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

NavihlstnV2 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:46 am
what action?
What setup.
I make 3 posts a day at specific times and I use the calendar function so that the automation starts at the right time.
I use the comments and replies function to both like and reply to random comments from a list of 200.
Which action was looping? The post ? Or the like / reply action?

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

http://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12078

And I should be able to search your logs to figure it out
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

NavihlstnV2 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:46 am
Ok thanks! I'm sure it's very hard to estimate, but with 20 accounts doing 3 comments and replies actions a day, I'd have to solve 60 captchas a day? More or less? I'm trying to estimate the cost of a service like 2captcha
No you shouldn't be solving that many captchas. IF you are, something is going very wrong, most likely the IP, look into better proxies and that should help

Also I think yescaptcha /capsolver are MUCH cheaper

Ok I launched them without the mobile proxy as I explained but I was still on a vpn (I guess that doesn't change anything I understand my mistake)

Now that twitter has mapped all my accounts together is it a goner or do I have a solution? The 20 accounts used for these actions use the same proxy, is that also a problem?
With the VPN, twitter saw the accounts log in from the same IP. Whether that IP was a quality IP or not will depend on the VPN, but VPN IPs are not usually that great. Would have been better to do it from your home tbh

But, what is done is done. Just use the accounts slowly and see what happens. Not much else can do now

Thank you very much, I've already tried this but my aim is to comment within the first 5 minutes of publication. I'm afraid that launching the action every 5 minutes, or even every 1 minute for opti, will cause a lot of connections to twitter and that I'll lose my accounts.
That's why I've gone back to the calendar method.
If you want to be posting within 5 minutes, then it is tough, you need to hit the user feed a lot to check for new tweet. Maybe I can make an update so you can provided scraping accounts to protect your main accounts used for posting... That might help. So if you lose accounts, can just replace with new throw away accounts used for scraping and nothing else...