Login failed after the web page verification login server task Arkose was successfully resolved and parameters could not

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot

Login failed after the web page verification login server task Arkose was successfully resolved and parameters could not

Post by 958 »

Login status display: Login TwoFactorAuthChallenge, Login TwoFactorAuthChooseMethod, LoginTwoFactorAuthChooseMethod, login_securty_key_not_suppoted_cta, LoginTwoFactorAuthChooseMeth.

This is a log of an account that failed to perform a web page verification login task: 33246.
After the task failed, I re-ran the task. Successful verification log after running: 48649

After successfully solving the verification code, the account cannot be logged in, which will cause the balance of the verification code platform to be consumed and the problem is not solved.

ccounts that fail to log in after being successfully verified for the first time have a high probability of being successful the second time. This will result in the loss of some balances on the verification platform.

I am also running other tasks in the uploaded log. Please check the verification web page login task log separately. I hope it can help.

Re: Login failed after the web page verification login server task Arkose was successfully resolved and parameters could

Post by 958 »

I created 6 tasks to verify 6 accounts. Two of them failed. log:23858

Re: Login failed after the web page verification login server task Arkose was successfully resolved and parameters could

Post by 958 »

Failed to open acc in session browser. The page remains on the Twitter login page. The program will prompt errors and record them.Is it because Twitter updated something? :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

958 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:36 amogin status display: Login TwoFactorAuthChallenge, Login TwoFactorAuthChooseMethod, LoginTwoFactorAuthChooseMethod, login_securty_key_not_suppoted_cta, LoginTwoFactorAuthChooseMeth.
2FA account, you need to disable 2FA in order to login
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

958 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:03 pm Failed to open acc in session browser. The page remains on the Twitter login page. The program will prompt errors and record them.Is it because Twitter updated something? :D
Unsure, try the account in your normal browser and see if it works. Could be a twitter issue / account issue / or session browser in twitterdub. A manual test will tell us more

Regards,
Martin