Navigating TwitterDub: A Call for Expert Assistance will pay!

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
turbulentX

Navigating TwitterDub: A Call for Expert Assistance will pay!

Post by turbulentX »

As a newcomer to TwitterDub, I'm genuinely impressed by its quality, yet I'm facing challenges in mastering its functionality. Despite successfully adding accounts and resolving initial errors, I'm struggling with tasks beyond basic liking and following. The interface, with its myriad of checkboxes and settings, feels overwhelming.

I'm reaching out for expert guidance – someone who can offer a hands-on tutorial via Zoom, Skype, or Google Meet. I'm not aiming for complex operations, just simple actions like commenting. Willing to compensate with cryptocurrency/Apple Gift Cards, for a few hours of your time. If you're experienced with TwitterDub and can help simplify these processes for me, please reach out. Your expertise would be invaluable in navigating this powerful tool.

(Though I might be overlooking a few settings, some banter and 'LOLs' heading my way, I just need assistance.)

Simply comment - comment on a post (no errors, script runs fine, it just doesnt find anything to comment on)
Like or follow users who like or comment on posts with keywords - (is it followerof, offollower, recentfollower, blah blah, so easy yet not happening)
Saved #hashtags or profiles - (probably just missing something, but if you have a Cars twitter, and a motorcycle twitter, constantly swapping back and fourth to ensure the hastags are accurate, I tried the tags but couldnt get that to work)
turbulentX

Re: Navigating TwitterDub: A Call for Expert Assistance will pay!

Post by turbulentX »

---Scheduling - is it just me or is there 6 different options for scheduling, do I change the minute do I change the hour, do i highlight and schedule it, either way duplicating events, or restarting them in the log doesnt seem to be what he intended.

SEEE, just basic stuff, HELP! LOL :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Navigating TwitterDub: A Call for Expert Assistance will pay!

Post by martin@rootjazz »

turbulentX wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:56 pm ---Scheduling - is it just me or is there 6 different options for scheduling
Sort of. As features added / improved over the years, there is some duplication. Slight differences but basically the same.

You can schedule the action in twitterdub, when twitterdub runs the action. This can be scheduled. There is also "daily runner" which is an easy way to run one action each day at a specific time

You can use Twitter scheduling, where you post the tweet to twitter NOW but twitter will release it at the date

You can also use pauses to delay / "schedule" your content

Also you can use repeat actions to "reschedule" your actions.

Most of the time, unless you know what you want to do - pauses / repeat is fine