Eager for Proxy Setup Help

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
realmouse

Eager for Proxy Setup Help

Post by realmouse »

Hey everyone! I'm new and need help here. I accidentally posted this same inquiry in the general support forum for RootJazz so forgive me sorry about that lol. I've recently purchased Soundcloud Manager for two main reasons:

1st: So I can send hundreds of comments a day on other peoples songs with bot accounts, linking to my main page.
2nd: So I can send hundreds of DM's through bot accounts, linking to my page.

From my understanding, I'd need proxies to run multiple accounts/threads in order to do what I want to do. I know very little about programming or how proxies work but I understand the basics and have dealt with them in the past.

What I need is for either someone to sit down with me over telegram and walk me through the basics, or for someone to send an idiot-proof response through here showing me how to get this setup. I'd be more than happy to pay for your time to show me how to get this set-up and working. If there's any resources you could hook me up with, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you everyone! :mrgreen:
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Eager for Proxy Setup Help

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hi.

Firstly you need the accounts, do you have them?
You also need the proxies, do you have them?

Hopefully your accounts came with cookies (if there is an option to pay more for accounts with cookies, do it.)

Next, you need to import the accounts into the program. But I can explain this better when you get to this stage.

However, I would advise you to start small, scale back your plans. Learn how to do what you want with 1 account or maybe 3-4. There is a learning curve and learning to do something with 1 account is easier than trying to do it with a 100 accounts.
realmouse

Post by realmouse »

Ok sounds good! I was told that 4G Mobile proxies where the way to go and was curious what you thought of that. When I’ve purchased them, I’ll reach back out <3
realmouse

Post by realmouse »

Also where do I look to find accounts?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

realmouse wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:41 pm Also where do I look to find accounts?
search google, probably find some sellers offering them
moorish

Post by moorish »

realmouse wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:38 pm Ok sounds good! I was told that 4G Mobile proxies where the way to go and was curious what you thought of that. When I’ve purchased them, I’ll reach back out <3
If you are still searching for a suitable solution, This proxy service is a steal! Awesome quality without burning a hole in your pocket. Perfect for handling social media stuff and running bots. Tried a bunch, and this one's my top pick. Give it a shot!
https://cutt.ly/JwD64JWY
Use this coupon to receive 5% discount: a46Aam12Tp