Gmail account creation does not work for me only?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
diablom

Re: Gmail account creation does not work for me only?

Post by diablom »

any news about this?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Am having trouble using the browser to click the damn last signup button, for some reason (and this happens for me in firefox) that on the last signup click, instead of going through to success, it resets back to the 1st signup screen. Have read this affects many users.

Manually I can only use Chrome, so am thinking am going to have to attempt a chrome browser routine. This is pencilled in for some serious solving time tomorrow.

Do feel free to harass me on

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
to make sure I stay focused and don't go off carol singing of something :)
diablom

Post by diablom »

well said :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Just to update you all. Finally (after much swearing and fist banging on the table) have got a Chrome window automated and successfully to create an account.

Bit of a problem so far is that private proxies in the format IP:PORT:USERNAME:PASSWORD are not supported, but am working on it.

The code is still rough and not ready for uploading yet. But I expect it to be ready at some point tomorrow.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Ok, strange. After confirming the routine works in Chrome (visible browser, ONLY one thread allowed). I tried the same code in the hidden browser control and it WORKED as well. Now this is good news as the hidden browser can be multi threaded AND run with private proxies.

Well it should. It seems that the code in TumblingJazz just out right FAILS with a private proxy. Yet, if I copy that code to a new project, it works.

*sigh* another fun pack 16 hours work day ahead I fear
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

f*&$ you tumblr
f*&$ your SSL cert problems
f*&$ you for wasting hours upon hours of my time

Got it nailed :-)

Expect high success rate account signup routine this afternoon
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

http://rootjazz.com/tumblingjazz/updatetesting.html

The updates i only on the testing branch for now as there are still some issues to work out. Sometimes things go a bit awry if the captcha fails to solve the first time, (a blank captcha is shown next, then it may incorrectly report successful).

I have to get on with some other things now I have ignored the last 24+ hours to get this far. So if you want an advanced peek at the function you can get it. If you would rather wait, it should be on the stable branch early next week

Cheers
Martin
diablom

Post by diablom »

going to try this :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

diablom wrote:going to try this :)

Please let me know how it goes. As with any big changes I test here, but usually when it goes live, some users invariable get a few issues.

I pushed the update to the stable branch due to some other bugs being fixed, so anything wrong with this feature is a priority to fix. Once it has been confirmed working, I finally want to start promoting this program as I feel it is most featureful Tumblr bot out there that no one knows about lol
diablom

Post by diablom »

i tried it last night. it worked, however, as you wrote in the last msg, sometimes, if captcha was typed incorrectly, it had to start over.
i tried with 5 accounts via private proxies and all of them were created. I also got picture popups (like 5 per account). I believe these was made for you to better check what goes wrong and what goes right.