Captcha

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Ares

Re: Captcha

Post by Ares »

zoltan66 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:44 am Hey Martin,

I like to mention that i'm using an older version of TD (3.525) and 2capcha is working pretty ok these last days, it's probably still far from perfect but eventually all of my capchas are getting solved and it seems their success rate has
been a lot better, as they don't take a lot of my 2capcha credits. (a few bucks a day instead of 50+ dollar a day)
A friend of mine who is using the latest version of twitterdub is unable to use 2capcha, I think you disabled it, and if that's the case can you enable it back because for the moment this seems to be the only thing that is working ATM.

Best regards.
Testing this now.

Results so far:

2 - Worked Perfectly
11 - Failed
Last edited by Ares on Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ares

Post by Ares »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:27 pm https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

update
try again - I doubt it will work, but logs will have debugging info, submit logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12078

Regards,
Martin
Updated and sent in the logs 32406
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

I had the chance to run a proper test with 130 accounts belonging to my friend, and the results are indeed still very disappointing. Only 7 out of 130 accounts were successfully solved by 2Captcha. So, I was wrong in thinking that they had improved. Despite the poor results, I still find this better than solving captchas manually.
alexmmu

Post by alexmmu »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:46 pm Anyone have a yescaptcha key I can use to run some tests? My balance is zero and don't have wepay / alipay / paypal to make a deposit.

Just need to send a few captchas to check their response hash
i have a yescaptcha key, sent it to your email?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

2captcha seems to be working again

Regards,
Martin