Mass Account Create

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Mass Account Create

Post by martin@rootjazz »

fouleleader wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:53 pm Hey Martins, I have been using the software for so much time now, years maybe I started in 2013 or something.
Hi, you must have been one of the first. I think it was put for sale in 2012 December
How the hell is it still a one time paiement now in 2023 ? Can t you just make all of us pay a small annual fee maybe 50 box so you can continue to develope the program ?
It's not the money, unfortunately Soundcloud have sort of won. Started a couple of years back with whatever they were doing with the comments and normal HTTP mode, some massively encrypted ID, which meant it only sort of worked. Then they updated that and the login and signup to some complex ID generation and I couldn't figure it out. Maybe if I set a week to it I could, or maybe I'd just lose a week.

Luckily still managing to get a browser to work for login cookie generation and works for comments, although with the concurrency issues a browser presents. Although one user has got back to me that the browser does not work for them, get hit with a captcha that just cannot be solved manually by them. Still working for me and others, but if the browser goes, then....

If you guys paid me $100k a week, it wouldn't make a difference, it's the techincal aspect of the challenge, and if before is anything to go by, I get that solved, then a week later they just change it all and it's back to square one.

Throw in personal / family issues reducing my available working hours, and it's not an ideal situation unfortunately.
fouleleader

Post by fouleleader »

Ok understood brother, no worries, I ll dig

Yeah I started way back then, I remember I was able to make thousands of accounts. And even at that stage I heard I was late cause some made millions of zombies accounts with little to 0 effort lol. I guess it s like a "ruée vers l'or" coming at each new big streaming plateforme before they invest in security
forproton

Post by forproton »

I'm getting captcha again with the latest version (3.735) of SCM too :(
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

forproton wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:17 am I'm getting captcha again with the latest version (3.735) of SCM too :(

Doing what?
what action?
In the browser? You will need to solve that manually
forproton

Post by forproton »

I made the account previously with normal browser, and when I try to generate cookie for it at the SCM with the chrome browser, soundcloud ask me to solve a puzzle captcha. But when I solve it, it bans the account immediately with reason of bot activity.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

forproton wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:18 pm I made the account previously with normal browser, and when I try to generate cookie for it at the SCM with the chrome browser, soundcloud ask me to solve a puzzle captcha. But when I solve it, it bans the account immediately with reason of bot activity.
ok, before trying to add it to SCM. Can you try and add the account to your normal browser in an incognito / private window. What happens then?