Multisearch question problem?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
lavalamp

Re: Multisearch question problem?

Post by lavalamp »

I dont know about other settings but maxperaccount works for me or atleast what I intended the bot will do.
I have 20 account in 1 follow action and I only want them to follow just 1 per run. (if I dont set the maxperaccount, bot will follow more than 1 per run)
repeat every 10 minutes and the bot reaches (most of them) the max daily follow I want

this maxperaccount is crucial for my settings pls dont remove them in editaction :P hehe

TD is very customizable and you can have hundreds of way to set what you intended the bot do
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Multisearch question problem?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

lavalamp wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:03 am I dont know about other settings but maxperaccount works for me or atleast what I intended the bot will do.
I know it works for a normal action, just I've never tested on a MULTI SEARCH, it might do, and if you say it does, that's good enough for me :-)

I have 20 account in 1 follow action and I only want them to follow just 1 per run. (if I dont set the maxperaccount, bot will follow more than 1 per run)
repeat every 10 minutes and the bot reaches (most of them) the max daily follow I want
Doesn't make sense to use it if only performing 1 item.

the idea is, if you want to process 100 items and have 10 accounts you want 10 per account, but if 8 of those accounts are banned, then you only have 2 working accounts to share the 100 results, so each will process 50 unless you
1) DAILY LIMIT
2) MaxPerAccount
this maxperaccount is crucial for my settings pls dont remove them in editaction :P hehe

TD is very customizable and you can have hundreds of way to set what you intended the bot do
Don't worry, no plan to remove it