Follow function not working

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
lavalamp

Re: Follow function not working

Post by lavalamp »

thanks for the update.

sorry i cant send a log coz i uninstalled it and installed an older version (deleted all of the folder related so older version will run properly)

May i request to add in the update to reduce the checking of the account with dead/ not working proxy (network failure. trying again.....)

From time to time some proxy may be down or not working. if that happen the bot will try to connect for too many times, affecting the action to process longer (my follow action normally run for 20 minutes only. if there is a network failure, the follow action will took 1-2 hours to complete)

May i request to reduce the checking to 2-3 only and if IP is still down, move on to next account

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

lavalamp wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:29 am
May i request to add in the update to reduce the checking of the account with dead/ not working proxy (network failure. trying again.....)

From time to time some proxy may be down or not working. if that happen the bot will try to connect for too many times, affecting the action to process longer (my follow action normally run for 20 minutes only. if there is a network failure, the follow action will took 1-2 hours to complete)

May i request to reduce the checking to 2-3 only and if IP is still down, move on to next account

Thanks
I cannot win, previously everyone asked for the retries as the expectation is the account proxy will come back to work in a short period.

But, if there isn't already, I will add the option to not retry /wait for failing network requests.

remind me next week

Regards,
Martin
lavalamp

Post by lavalamp »

yes I think that option will be the best