How to save Settings

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
alexmmu

How to save Settings

Post by alexmmu »

How to save Settings?Every time you close the software, you need to re-enter parameters, such as the interval between tweets and the number of tweets. Thanks
marcus

Re: How to save Settings

Post by marcus »

I found one solution,so when you create an action go to processed, right-click on the action you want to save and just save action (without schedule). If you want to import you will find import action on same page. Im wondering if is there any option to import actual settings,so I can change them not just import ready action.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

alexmmu wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:50 am How to save Settings?Every time you close the software, you need to re-enter parameters, such as the interval between tweets and the number of tweets. Thanks
menu> TAB SETTINGS > EXPORT

Isn't ideally, but should save most options

Or you just need to enter them again.

Or you create the action, then can import / export the actions from the proecssing tab. If you want to edit some properties : RIGHT CLICK > EDIT ACTION
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

It would be very helpfull if the settings kept saved automatically, and maybe add something like an option to reset the settings to 0.

Most of the time I also wished the settings where the same as a left them.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

zoltan66 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:02 am It would be very helpfull if the settings kept saved automatically, and maybe add something like an option to reset the settings to 0.

Most of the time I also wished the settings where the same as a left them.
The suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

As others have asked for the option to prioritise their feature, I'm just letting you know (it's by no means compulsory) if the feature is very important to you, we do offer the chance to sponsor the feature to get it developed ASAP. If interested write in with your budget (it's simple, the more you pay bigger the priority will be :-) for further discussion: support[at]rootjazz[dot]com