CHATGPT and tweet functions not working

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
gokmenus

CHATGPT and tweet functions not working

Post by gokmenus »

Hey there,

First of all I've submitted my logs (57720) and am using the latest version 3.4.1.2 of twitterdub.

I've been trying to get twitterdub to read tweets and reply with original ai generated responses. I added #chatgpt# prompt to "add tweets" part. I 99% get an error even though I provide the URL of the test profile I created just to test these functions. Or it literally tweets "#chatgpt#" and nothing else. Usually doesn't detect the tweet it's supposed to send to chat gpt to analyze then tweets "#chatgpt#"

I couldn't understand how the custom search or multi-search works so I cannot use those tabs.

I want the api to work as tool for my account network to create ai responses, like tweets, and sometimes retweet some tweets of the provided profile's latest tweets.

And also tweet original tweets and not only replies.

Essentially I want to build accounts that reply a lot, that are active and are powered by chatgpt to generate original responses to the provided accounts
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: CHATGPT and tweet functions not working

Post by martin@rootjazz »

gokmenus wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 7:27 pm Hey there,

First of all I've submitted my logs (57720) and am using the latest version 3.4.1.2 of twitterdub.
Let me have a look
I couldn't understand how the custom search or multi-search works so I cannot use those tabs.
Twitterdub custom search tutorial
- Explains how to build a search and specify how many results per step (optional)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1W2KnNciPI
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Looking at logs, you set the search input as:
get rid of the ?s=20

The program should remove it for you, but it doesn't, so help me out and just pass in the URL or username or @user without any query params :-)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, I've been through a load of your REPLY actions, they don't work as you don't specify a valid search.

Create a simple search action. Set the DROPDOWN SEARCH CONTROL to TWEET SEARCH
enter a hashtag to search

That's it

To learn how to build more complex searches, watch the CUSTOM SEARCH tutorial I posted above

Regards,
Martin