Follow / Shared Problem for my setup :) Help please

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Aturingtest

Follow / Shared Problem for my setup :) Help please

Post by Aturingtest »

martin@rootjazz
The way my proxies are set up it a problem when doing shared follows.. or any type of shared action
I use duel sim 4g routers for proxies and I have a python script that randomly swaps sims and therefore give a new proxy every x amount of minutes. Simulating a real phone etc. Works fine if I do every action separately.
But I want to do 50 accounts that follow users of a specific account and do it as a shared action so I don't end up with 50 accounts following one/same users as each other lol.
If I do it as a shared action it will just do follow for the 50 accounts in one long action, that to me would look a bit iffy.
If I set times to run on accounts it skips them completely.. I was hoping it would hold the fact that it couldn't run until a certain time and then run the action for that account.. but so far I haven't seen that happen.
Martin anything I can do to get around these problems ? :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Follow / Shared Problem for my setup :) Help please

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Aturingtest wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:29 pm But I want to do 50 accounts that follow users of a specific account and do it as a shared action so I don't end up with 50 accounts following one/same users as each other lol.
you can use a GLOBAL PROCESSED LOG, so separate actions for separate accounts will not follow the same profiles.

To not process duplicate items across multiple accounts, you have multiple options.

Global processed logs - (most of the time people want this option)
Again, on the action tabs (eg follow tab) select your accounts, right click GLOBAL PROCESSED LOGS > ASSIGN (add)
What this does is sync all select accounts together their processed lists. This means the synced accounts will never process duplicate items regardless of what type of actions is used (shared / single). The difference between (2) "manual merge" is that this is a permanent sync, there will never be any duplication. Again this only applies to the action tab applied to (so only follow items if performed on the follow tab, only like items if performed on like tab)

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11027
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Aturingtest wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:29 pm If I set times to run on accounts it skips them completely.. I was hoping it would hold the fact that it couldn't run until a certain time and then run the action for that account.. but so far I haven't seen that happen.
No way around that. If account is not available, then other accounts used and they are skipped.
Aturingtest

Post by Aturingtest »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:32 pm
Aturingtest wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:29 pm But I want to do 50 accounts that follow users of a specific account and do it as a shared action so I don't end up with 50 accounts following one/same users as each other lol.
you can use a GLOBAL PROCESSED LOG, so separate actions for separate accounts will not follow the same profiles.

To not process duplicate items across multiple accounts, you have multiple options.

Global processed logs - (most of the time people want this option)
Again, on the action tabs (eg follow tab) select your accounts, right click GLOBAL PROCESSED LOGS > ASSIGN (add)
What this does is sync all select accounts together their processed lists. This means the synced accounts will never process duplicate items regardless of what type of actions is used (shared / single). The difference between (2) "manual merge" is that this is a permanent sync, there will never be any duplication. Again this only applies to the action tab applied to (so only follow items if performed on the follow tab, only like items if performed on like tab)

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11027
What a great feature ! :)
I just never saw it or needed that until then, but thats excellent thank you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

:-)