Search and Reply

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
crshllns

Search and Reply

Post by crshllns »

For example, I will be using 10 accounts to reply on tweets that has certain keyword. It has to be 1 reply from 1 account to 1 tweet. How do I customized this? I tried in the Search Reply feature, but the thing is the 3 accounts I included in the process all replied on the same tweets. Thanks in advance!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Search and Reply

Post by martin@rootjazz »

crshllns wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:23 am For example, I will be using 10 accounts to reply on tweets that has certain keyword. It has to be 1 reply from 1 account to 1 tweet. How do I customized this? I tried in the Search Reply feature, but the thing is the 3 accounts I included in the process all replied on the same tweets. Thanks in advance!
SEARCH AND REPLY tab
check SHARED ACTION

Then your 10 accounts, will be included in the one action and one account is selected for each reply

Set the search as: CUSTOM SEARCH
STEPS:
TWEET SEARCH - RECENT

--------------------------------

Twitterdub custom search tutorial
- Explains how to build a search and specify how many results per step (optional)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1W2KnNciPI

--------------------------------

To not process duplicate items across multiple accounts, you have multiple options.

1) SHARED ACTIONS.
When you run a SHARED ACTION, the "already processed" lists for each account in the shared action is used to ensure, no item is processed if any of the accounts in the shared action have already processed the item. Additionally, the items that are processed in the shared action are recorded by all accounts and not processed by any account (in the shared action) in the future (even if an account is running a single account action)

2) Manual MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS.
On the action tabs (eg follow tab) you can select multiple accounts and select MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS. This will run a function to merge the processed items lists of all selected accounts at that point in time. Meaning no item processed by any account in the merge *already* will be processed again. This is a one-off merge, meaning the processed lists will diverge as you run more separate actions in future. Please note, if you perform this on the follow tab, only the followed processed items are merged.

3) Global processed logs - (most of the time people want this option)
Again, on the action tabs (eg follow tab) select your accounts, right click GLOBAL PROCESSED LOGS > ASSIGN (add)
What this does is sync all select accounts together their processed lists. This means the synced accounts will never process duplicate items regardless of what type of actions is used (shared / single). The difference between (2) "manual merge" is that this is a permanent sync, there will never be any duplication. Again this only applies to the action tab applied to (so only follow items if performed on the follow tab, only like items if performed on like tab)

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11027
crshllns

Post by crshllns »

thanks! how about I want to retweet, 3 retweets from each account? For example, I have 10 accounts and if I check the Shared Across Accounts and set Max Action to 30. Will it already do 3 retweets for each account? Or I have to setup the repeat settings for it go over again and complete the 30 Actions?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

crshllns wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:55 am thanks! how about I want to retweet, 3 retweets from each account? For example, I have 10 accounts and if I check the Shared Across Accounts and set Max Action to 30. Will it already do 3 retweets for each account? Or I have to setup the repeat settings for it go over again and complete the 30 Actions?
If you select:
10 accounts
30 max items

then assuming each account is working, each account performs 3 items as 3 x 10 = 30 :-)

Regards,
Martin