[Issue|Suggestions] Mass like ended up likes being removed. Help needed to ensure stability

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
mihail

[Issue|Suggestions] Mass like ended up likes being removed. Help needed to ensure stability

Post by mihail »

Hey!
Martin, first of all, thank you for your unbelievable app!

I want to monitor several accounts while mass-liking posts issued on them.
I've tried purchasing some PVA accounts and DC proxies, but all of those accounts ended up being suspended, arcose'd and likes are gone.

Could you please advise on acc/proxy quality needed to receive stable results?
I'm thinking of purchasing several 4g rotating proxies and rotate every login, would that work?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: [Issue|Suggestions] Mass like ended up likes being removed. Help needed to ensure stability

Post by martin@rootjazz »

mihail wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:24 pm Could you please advise on acc/proxy quality needed to receive stable results?
I'm thinking of purchasing several 4g rotating proxies and rotate every login, would that work?
Honestly, it's a bit of trial and error. Test > review results > change > Test > review results > change > ...

Also review what you did.
If you bought 100 accounts.
Put them an IPs all basically the same:

Then had them all do the same thing at the same time, boosting the same account. Well it isn't hard for twitter to ID them as bot accounts by usage.
You will need to warm the accounts up, make sure they appear real, have them do unique actions, and then slip in the boosts you want them to do. Drip them in, not all at the same time, not all accounts boosting 100% of posts

etc etc