all accounts have issue with 1 account

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
LuckyLuke

all accounts have issue with 1 account

Post by LuckyLuke »

hi Martin,

I'm having an issue with 1 account on twitter that my bots interact with the search/reply function, they post a reply to that specific users tweets like all other bots, but after their first post the bots show errors on all other actions with this one account.

this does not happen with any other accounts and I have created several fresh bots that suffer the same issue with this one twitter account, it's not anyone really famous or anything so I'm not sure whats causing all bots to be unable to interact with it for more than one post.

these are the error messages I get in the action log and below is the error in the actual logs
Failed JSON response: 400
https://twitter. com/i/api/graphql/xxxxxxxxxxx/UserTweets?variables=%7B%22userId%22%3A%22%22%2C%22count%22%3A40%2C%22includePromotedContent%22%3Afalse%2C%22withQuickPromoteEligibilityTweetFields%22%3Atrue%2C%22withDownvotePerspective%22%3Afalse%2C%22withReactionsMetadata%22%3Afalse%2C%22withReactionsPerspective%22%3Afalse%2C%22withVoice%22%3Atrue%2C%22withV2Timeline%22%3Atrue%7D&features=%7B%22blue_business_profile_image_shape_enabled%22%3Afalse%2C%22responsive_web_graphql_exclude_directive_enabled%22%3Atrue%2C%22verified_phone_label_enabled%22%3Afalse%2C%22responsive_web_graphql_timeline_navigation_enabled%22%3Atrue%2C%22responsive_web_graphql_skip_user_profile_image_extensions_enabled%22%3Afalse%2C%22tweetypie_unmention_optimization_enabled%22%3Atrue%2C%22vibe_api_enabled%22%3Atrue%2C%22responsive_web_edit_tweet_api_enabled%22%3Atrue%2C%22graphql_is_translatable_rweb_tweet_is_translatable_enabled%22%3Atrue%2C%22view_counts_everywhere_api_enabled%22%3Atrue%2C%22longform_notetweets_consumption_enabled%22%3Atrue%2C%22tweet_awards_web_tipping_enabled%22%3Afalse%2C%22freedom_of_speech_not_reach_fetch_enabled%22%3Afalse%2C%22standardized_nudges_misinfo%22%3Atrue%2C%22tweet_with_visibility_results_prefer_gql_limited_actions_policy_enabled%22%3Afalse%2C%22interactive_text_enabled%22%3Atrue%2C%22responsive_web_text_conversations_enabled%22%3Afalse%2C%22longform_notetweets_richtext_consumption_enabled%22%3Afalse%2C%22responsive_web_enhance_cards_enabled%22%3Afalse%7D
{"errors":[{"message":"NumericString value expected. Received ","extensions":{"name":"MalformedVariablesError","source":"Client","code":366,"kind":"Validation","tracing":{"trace_id":"xxxxxxxx"}},"code":366,"kind":"Validation","name":"MalformedVariablesError","source":"Client","tracing":{"trace_id":"xxxxxxx"}}]}
ERROR RESP FROM TWITTER: 366 NumericString value expected. Received
* TESTING for known failure text: NumericString value expected. Received
* FAILED: xxxxxxxxxx : NumericString value expected. Received
Multiple no response received, drop out...
* FAILED: Term: cxxxxxxxxx : NumericString value expected. Received
Exception: WebException
The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at LibHttpUtil.HttpUtil.‭‮‭‮‮‏‫‫​‌‪‬‪​‏‎‍‮‫‮‭‮​‎‬‫‮(WebRequest )
at LibHttpUtil.HttpUtil.GetWebResponseForHttpParams(String url, String referer, CookieContainer& cookies, Boolean bKeepAlive, String useragent, WebProxy webProxy, Int32 timeout, Boolean bSetCharSetHeader, String acceptHeader, Int32 keepAliveLength, Boolean bThrowAllErrors, Boolean bAutoRedirect, Boolean isAjax, Dictionary`2 customHeaders, String httpMethod, enumHttpRequest enmHttpRequestType, Boolean bDoNoFollowRedirects, ICredentials cred)

any idea what could cause this issue with this particular account?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: all accounts have issue with 1 account

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Seems to be an issue with twitter

Code: Select all

{
	"errors": [{
		"message": "NumericString value expected. Received ",
		"extensions": {
			"name": "MalformedVariablesError",
			"source": "Client",
			"code": 366,
			"kind": "Validation",
			"tracing": {
				"trace_id": "xxxxxxxx"
			}
		},
		"code": 366,
		"kind": "Validation",
		"name": "MalformedVariablesError",
		"source": "Client",
		"tracing": {
			"trace_id": "xxxxxxx"
		}
	}]
}
That is what twitter returns. At a guess they are using a server side JSON library that gets the wrong type and cannot handle it.

Might just have to wait for twitter to correct it, or that data to move off the timeline