MASS ACTIONS - 4G adaptation [BOUNTY]

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
darude

MASS ACTIONS - 4G adaptation [BOUNTY]

Post by darude »

Hi,

just searched and tested the MASS ACTION tabs after not using them for a while.

there is no RunCmdsBeforeEachAccount in there?

It can not be used with 4G proxies at all :(, no IP rotation in there.

I tested all the features in single ACTION MODE (like, retweet, follow) and gave the review and test results in a post here
link here: viewtopic.php?p=74004#p74004

also I reported about the bugs and errors in those actions.

BUT, forget about those. getting the MASS ACTIONs adapted to 4G users is a much much bigger priority.

my suggestion to make MASS ACTION available to 4G proxy users:

1. add RunCmdsBeforeEachAccount: in all mass actions (mass follow, mass like, mass retweet, mass tweet reply)

2. add the ability to mass like and mass retweet a post (in edit file, same as in single action "like:True" "retweet:True")

3. in MASS TWEET REPLY add option to like and retweet the tweet. (in edit file, same as in single action)

I would also like to place a BOUNTY on this one, I know it is not a lot but it is the most I can do, 100 USD is the bounty.
maybe other users that use 4G proxy can also chime in on this and make a contribution to the bounty.

thank you :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: MASS ACTIONS - 4G adaptation [BOUNTY]

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I will need to check, but am sure it's in there.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

My apologies, the option:

Code: Select all

RunCmdsBeforeItem
Doesn't seem to show, but it's there, the code is there, but it is not showing on EDIT ACTION. I'll need to investigate why and fix it and get back to you

Regards,
Martin
darude

Post by darude »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:45 pm My apologies, the option:

Code: Select all

RunCmdsBeforeItem
Doesn't seem to show, but it's there, the code is there, but it is not showing on EDIT ACTION. I'll need to investigate why and fix it and get back to you

Regards,
Martin
nice, thank you.

also think about the other things with the multi actions :D
would really appreciate the option to retweet and like the same post or comment, like and retweet
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

don't know how, or what I've done, but I've fixed it. Next update will include this on the right click menu

Regards,
Martin
darude

Post by darude »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:44 pm don't know how, or what I've done, but I've fixed it. Next update will include this on the right click menu

Regards,
Martin
nice nice nice

will you think about about adding more options to MASS ACTIONS (like + retweet) or Like + retweet + reply in the MASS REPLY section? :D

I am sure you are very busy at the moment but in the near future when you get some time to do so.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

darude wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:18 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:44 pm don't know how, or what I've done, but I've fixed it. Next update will include this on the right click menu

Regards,
Martin
nice nice nice

will you think about about adding more options to MASS ACTIONS (like + retweet) or Like + retweet + reply in the MASS REPLY section? :D

I am sure you are very busy at the moment but in the near future when you get some time to do so.
should be a quick add. Keep reminding me :-)
darude

Post by darude »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:41 pm
darude wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:18 pm

Regards,
Martin
nice nice nice

wow that is awesome, I thought it would not be easy to implement since it has do to be adapted to not do the action before executing preruncmd.

hjjkim

Post by hjjkim »

darude wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:45 am
darude wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:18 pm nice nice nice

wow that is awesome, I thought it would not be easy to implement since it has do to be adapted to not do the action before executing preruncmd.

Yes I agree. It would be great if MASS REPLY section can Follow + Like + Retweet. Something like Search and Reply section that has a tick box: [] Follow [] Like [] Retweet :D
darude

Post by darude »

hjjkim wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:28 am
darude wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:45 am

Yes I agree. It would be great if MASS REPLY section can Follow + Like + Retweet. Something like Search and Reply section that has a tick box: [] Follow [] Like [] Retweet :D
yes 100%, but we dont need the "tick box" I think it is a lot harder for martin to implement and change the USER INTERFACE.

I would be perfectly happy if martin could put it in the "EDIT ACTION" for a begin and then later maybe in the USER INTERFACE if you understand what I mean. :)

and hjjkim if you want to talk about or be able to contact about things you can add me on skype. I will send you my skype in inbox.