Repost tracks from another SoundCloud profile?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
eer

Repost tracks from another SoundCloud profile?

Post by eer »

Hi there - I have a quick question. I would like to know if it is possible to do the following with SoundCloud Manager:

I want to have one of my accounts (let's say account A) auto-repost tracks already reposted by a particular other account on SoundCloud (account B). I want to exactly mimic the reposts of account B with account A. The difference between the two would be that for account B I will pick and repost 25 tracks in one 30min time window. For account A, I would like to have the same 25 tracks auto-reposted with time intervals, e.g., on repost every 15 minutes. The account A would have to check (1) all reposts on account B, (2) which ones of those were already reposted to account A, (3) and then pick the next (previously un-reposted) song from account B and repost on A, (4) repeat all of these steps every 15 minutes.

It's important to understand that the tracks reposted by account A are also only reposted track on account B. The actual SoundCloud profiles hosting these original tracks are going to be all over the place.

Can something like this be done?
Thanks a lot in advance for your help!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Repost tracks from another SoundCloud profile?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

This cannot be done automatically.

1) You would have to scrape a list of tracks reposted from A to a list
2) Then use the list from (1) to repost to account b reposting only unique tracks (i.e. not reposted before)