Why martin not answer mails?

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
madaraston12

Why martin not answer mails?

Post by madaraston12 »

for 4-5 day ı couldnt get any answer from Martin.This is really sad. I need a help and ım locked for 4-5
dagooddevil

Re: Why martin not answer mails?

Post by dagooddevil »

I've tried to reach him to but his not responding. HIs thread on blackhatworld has just been closed to. I hop all is well with him.
madaraston12

Post by madaraston12 »

dagooddevil wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:57 am I've tried to reach him to but his not responding. HIs thread on blackhatworld has just been closed to. I hop all is well with him.
Can ı ask you my question?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

dagooddevil wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:57 am I've tried to reach him to but his not responding. HIs thread on blackhatworld has just been closed to. I hop all is well with him.
the JNR VIP expired (paypal auto payment didn't go through) and without JNR VIP all the BSTs were removed even though is not time to renew. Tried to pay with UK and bank refused and blocked that card, bank currently closed so cannot get through to them.

Happened over a holiday weekend here, so wasn't online until today (Tuesday) to handle it. Hopefully can call bank and get card sorted so can make payment to get it back
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

madaraston12 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:44 am for 4-5 day ı couldnt get any answer from Martin.This is really sad. I need a help and ım locked for 4-5
Apologies, timezone and working hours and yesterday (Monday) being a holiday here meant haven't bee on long.

Due to family commitments, current working support hours are:

Monday to Thursday: 0800 to 1800
Friday: 0700 to 1200

Timezone: GMT -5hrs

National holidays the usual English speaking holidays (UK)

working through all the emails now. Going to take a while...

Regards,
Martin