Damaged image uploads

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
zoltan66

Re: Damaged image uploads

Post by zoltan66 »

I maybe found a way that's a little bit less ideal but still will work great, I let one action run at 12 am and the other one at 12 pm with a flux of 360, I also found a way to promote my link on all processes with a spintax.
I will test this over the coming days and will update you.
If this works I won't complain, but still, it would be nice if we could find out why the image glitch appears and solve it.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

zoltan66 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:37 pm Hello Martin,

I also have this problem, some imagetweets upload partly broken/glitched, my pc has good stats like 32gb ram i7 processor etc, and internet connection is good aswell, So I don't think there is a problem with my pc stats.

Any idea why this could happen? I use differend proxie providers and on both proxies the problem occurs so also not a proxie problem.
what do you mean by: "upload partly broken/glitched"
Examples?
Please provide Action logs of it happening
Frequency?
Any idea why this could happen? I use differend proxie providers and on both proxies the problem occurs so also not a proxie problem.
just because something happens on multiple proxies, doesn't mean it's not necessarily a proxy problem. Test the same account / same image with / without proxy, would be a good test or whether it may appear to be proxy related

but more info needed please
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

zoltan66 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:32 am I noticed it seems I only have this problem if I run 2 "image tweet" processes at the same hours for 1 account, If I only run 1 "image tweet" process it doesn't seem to appear if I look at my previous actions. I do have the option standard enabled in settings that the bot only processes 1 action per account, which makes it more strange because the actions can never run at the same time, and the problem also occurs even when there is only 1 "image tweet" process for that account processing.
It's a problem because some of my image tweets require "assign meta" for their tweetbody and other images require "assign tweet from file" and I don't think there is a way to mix these 2 into 1 action. I prefer to let them run around the same timeframes because one promotes my affiliate link and the other doesn't.
Can you submit logs of the two actions running at the same time.
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Hi, I noticed now it also occurs when only one image tweet action is running, it happens around 1/20 images, sometimes more sometimes less, in the opening post from MarkDS there are examples and mine are exactly the same.

How can I send you the specific logs? I can send you logs from an account that has its last photo tweet glitched if you want.
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Just tested one account on my own house IP and the same problem occurred.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I guess you figured it out as I replied to your email, sorry I should have included here

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

or
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT LAST DAY

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

and you can always email me logs privately:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

zoltan66 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:35 pm Just tested one account on my own house IP and the same problem occurred.
As per email.

As soon as you notice a glitched upload, submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT LAST DAY

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

and let me know the glitched URL.

If you can send me the image that glitched as well, that might be useful, it might be related.

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Have sent you some more glitched images.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

am having trouble to email. As you have hotmail email, our domain mails @rootjazz.com is blocked and gmailnot letting me access from email client.

logged into gmail.com and replied to you earlier today when realised emails were not getting through
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

I'll will resent with my Gmail address.