Follow tab Notepad with multiple twitter accounts

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
markds10

Follow tab Notepad with multiple twitter accounts

Post by markds10 »

Hi Martin,

I like to create a follow action from a notepad with multiple accounts on it, the goal is to follow the followers of those accounts but twitterdub seems to only take the first account from the notepad file and ignores the other accounts from that file, I saw the bot failed to find any accounts to follow because the it only took the first account from the notepad and that account was banned, instead of moving in to another account it just stops the action.
I thought this worked correctly a few years ago.

For example how my notepad looks:
https://mobile.twitter.com/account1
https://mobile.twitter.com/account2
https://mobile.twitter.com/account3
https://mobile.twitter.com/account4

So it only goes after account1 and ignores the others.
Perhaps it's because the first account is banned? Anyway it would be nice if the bot can ignore banned and non existance accounts and move on to the next one.
Is there another way to get this working?
markds10

Re: Follow tab Notepad with multiple twitter accounts

Post by markds10 »

Martin, not sure you missed this post but this is still a problem for me, the bot only takes the first account of a provided list and ignores the others, I also tried another method, I made a custom search for a twitter list, so I follow the follower of listmembers of that twitterlist but the same problem occurs, it only follows the followers from the first account on that list. It would be a massive help if you could fix this.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

markds10 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:46 am Martin, not sure you missed this post but this is still a problem for me,
yes sorry, reading now
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

markds10 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:01 pm Hi Martin,

I like to create a follow action from a notepad with multiple accounts on it, the goal is to follow the followers of those accounts but twitterdub seems to only take the first account from the notepad file and ignores the other accounts from that file, I saw the bot failed to find any accounts to follow because the it only took the first account from the notepad and that account was banned, instead of moving in to another account it just stops the action.
I thought this worked correctly a few years ago.
How you built the action?
What did the logs say?
Submit logs please
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

use your text file as the search input:
select FOLLOWERS from dropdown search or custom search

Build action

Program will create one action per row in your file. Definitely NOT effected by a non-existant profile

Or use the file in your MULTI SEARCH setup, and it will bulk add the actions to the multi search Shouldn't be, but if a bug could b effected by a non-existant profile.

Merge search [1,2,3,..] as input, again shouldn't be, but might be.

but let me know what you doing so I can test
markds10

Post by markds10 »

oh ok, I was still using the "multi terms shared" option, and I guess this was my problem.
I just tried out the multi search and it seems to work exactly like I wanted! so problem solved :) Thank you Martin.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

markds10 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:34 am oh ok, I was still using the "multi terms shared" option, and I guess this was my problem.
ok, let me test that, I haven't used that option for years and years as it should still work properly, even if you are not going to use it.

I just tried out the multi search and it seems to work exactly like I wanted! so problem solved :) Thank you Martin.
:-)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

multi items shared shouldn't stop other actions if it crashes out either, it should create bulk actions...