Creating new accounts and use them for daily message

Tutorials, guides and links on how to use the Soundcloud Manager software
ohad179

Creating new accounts and use them for daily message

Post by ohad179 »

Hi there,
So I'm running the same DM's every day with my old aged label users for promotion and I tried to create a new account for more dm's but after 1 message the account died .
So I need to warm up the accounts before sending more DMS or how would I do that now? I know it's possible since I'm using the module login option for couple of years with good success but now I just want to expand it with more new accounts (if need to buy old ones will do but need some help here :) )
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Creating new accounts and use them for daily message

Post by martin@rootjazz »

what IP you were using?
What message were you sending? footprinted? if you included a blacklisted term / site etc then the account is going down if it is brand new.

Basically you need to test test test.
The accounts
The IPs
The message text.

It's not that hard to detect a brand new account if starts sending spam, just ban it out right.
ohad179

Post by ohad179 »

Ok, so I got some aged accounts and tested a few.
I use all accounts with the default proxies.
so my main network doesn't do problems at all but the "new ones" I tried today with the aged (2 years ) worked like that - When I manually sent the message with the site it went great but when I launched this messaging custom search I use for my main network - https://prnt.sc/CzT4BVNY99Ai After 1 message that has been sent it got banned right away. (the same as creating new one myself worked)

So please help me understand what I do wrong...
I have few more aged accounts to try on but I don't want to kill it after one try like that hahah
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ohad179 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 4:30 pm I use all accounts with the default proxies.
default proxies? That the program scrapes? DO NOT DO THAT

The proxies the program scrapes are only good for plays and barely for those in 2022, do NOT use the scraped proxies for using accounts, 100% you will get bans
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ohad179 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 4:30 pm When I manually sent the message with the site it went great
did you use the same proxies as you use in the program in your manual test?
ohad179

Post by ohad179 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:29 pm
ohad179 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 4:30 pm When I manually sent the message with the site it went great
did you use the same proxies as you use in the program in your manual test?
Yes, I'm using the same proxies but after 24 hours the new ones that I ran new messages without the URL link (only sending to the main sc account and email) are dead but they overall 3 accounts sent 10 messages each and died together but the mains one is not dead.
what do I need to change now?
What proxies will you recommend? I have a few IP burger dedicated ones that I can try but it's good?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:27 pm
ohad179 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 4:30 pm I use all accounts with the default proxies.

The proxies the program scrapes are only good for plays and barely for those in 2022, do NOT use the scraped proxies for using accounts, 100% you will get bans
Sorry, can you confirm this. Are you using the SCRAPED PUBLIC PROXIES to control your accounts?
ohad179

Post by ohad179 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:52 pm

Sorry, can you confirm this. Are you using the SCRAPED PUBLIC PROXIES to control your accounts?
yes
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ohad179 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:30 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:52 pm

yes
Don't do that :-)